No votes
Save Me
No votes

Total votes: 84

Mason
Wannabe

Favorite Queen Songs

Post by Mason »

Top 20 Queen songs from AM. You can pick up to 5.

Also apologies if I shouldn't post polls, I'm new and still trying to get things.
desizm
Superunknown

Re: Favorite Queen Songs

Post by desizm »

We Are The Champions IMHO. I've heard We Will Rock You just way too many times. I'm kinda burnt out from both, but if I was forced to listen to one of them on a 24-hour loop, I would choose We Are The Champions because I don't feel as burnt out listening to it.
Bollywood music is a big part of Indian music and can be a great way to introduce people to the sound. But I hope to continue to incorporate other types of Indian music into my work. - LyricsRaag.Com
mileswide
Full of Fire

Post by mileswide »

Mason wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:10 pm Top 20 Queen songs from AM. You can pick up to 5.

Also apologies if I shouldn't post polls, I'm new and still trying to get things.
Hi Mason, welcome to AMF! Nothing wrong with posting polls, does this one have any deadline though?
All I got inside is vacancy!
Mason
Wannabe

Post by Mason »

mileswide wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:15 am
Mason wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:10 pm Top 20 Queen songs from AM. You can pick up to 5.

Hi Mason, welcome to AMF! Nothing wrong with posting polls, does this one have any deadline though?
Sorry for replying so late! No, I wasn't planning on making a deadline for this poll, sorry if I should have attached that earlier.
mileswide
Full of Fire

Post by mileswide »

Mason wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:23 pm Sorry for replying so late! No, I wasn't planning on making a deadline for this poll, sorry if I should have attached that earlier.
No worries about replying or not having a deadline, none needed- I just thought we'd lost you, that's all! Always great to see a new member get involved from the off :D You voting in our best albums & songs of 2019 poll?
All I got inside is vacancy!

Return to “Poll creations”