Pink Floyd on SPOTIFY

o.m.
Different Class

Pink Floyd on SPOTIFY

Post by o.m. »

Hey guys you can now listen to all their remastered classics on this fantastic streaming site....Hope that AC/DC, The Beatles and Led Zeppelin will do the same in the near future...:music-listening:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2042261/ ... otify.html
DaveC
Never Going Back Again

Re: Pink Floyd on SPOTIFY

Post by DaveC »

Brilliant. Thanks o.m.

This is the first time I have seen Spotify do wallpaper like that.

They don't need to rush with the AC/DC ;)
John
Let's Get It On

Re: Pink Floyd on SPOTIFY

Post by John »

Did they get 1 million streams of Wish You Were Here? They said that was the only way that the catalog would go live.

Anyway, I know it's profitable to get the big hitter catalogs up, but this stuff is easy to get a hold of. The thing that keeps Spotify or any other streaming service from being my only source of music is the 50's and 60's music that is missing or has like 10-15 versions of the song most rerecorded. I wish they'd purge the catalog to make it easier to view artist's catalogs. I understand that it's hard/impossible to get rights to stuff that's out of print so I don't have as big of a beef about that. But, there's a lot of good stuff missing outside of the famous ones. I was recently making a playlist of the RYM Ultimate Box Sets and I would say that probably 1/4 of those songs (probably 4000 songs in total) aren't on Spotify.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”