Song List Special...?

sonofsamiam
Feeling Good

Song List Special...?

Post by sonofsamiam »

I'm finalizing compilation and clean-up of my revised list, which I'd love to drop for the song list special.

However, I'm not sure if anyone is planning to do theirs anytime soon, and don't want to jump anyone in line.

Was anyone about to participate? Is it cool if I go next?
whuntva
Keep On Movin'

Re: Song List Special...?

Post by whuntva »

I wasn't aware of anyone clambering to go next. I guess it's okay.
" Ah, yes! Our meager restitution"
jamieW
Keep On Movin'

Post by jamieW »

I went back through the threads to find the schedule, and was surprised to see that I was scheduled to post my song list this week again! (I already delayed it once.) Even so, I'm still far too busy to submit my list at this time, and still need to catch up with a few of the lists I missed. I've included below the last schedule I could find in case anyone else still wants to post theirs, but I'm absolutely fine with you going next. (I added "Posted" next to those I know already have their lists up. If I made any mistakes, everyone, feel free to correct.)

7. Gillingham (March 5 - March 18)
8. Henrik (March 19 - April 1)
9. Dan (April 2 - April 15)
10. slick (April 16 - April 29) POSTED
11. Fred (April 30 - May 13) POSTED
12. TimmyWing (May 14 - May 27)
13. Jackson (May 28 - June 10) POSTED
14. nicolas (June 11 - June 24) POSTED
15. Nassim (June 25 - July 8)
16. sonofsamiam (July 9 - July 22)
17. JamieW (July 23 - August 5)

Edit: I also think I remember a couple of people who said that they were too busy to post their songs lists, too; but my memory can be faulty at times, so I definitely don't want to try speaking for anyone.
Gillingham
Into the Groove

Post by Gillingham »

Although I'm at the top of the list, it would be absolutely fine by me if you'd post your're list next, Sonofsam. Go ahead!
luvulongTIM
Different Class

Post by luvulongTIM »

Is there a list but with albums instead of songs or with (under or overrated) artists instead of songs? I'll take part in this. I missed out on the last songs poll after my accident so I'd be glad to put out a list if you can schedule me in some time.
Gillingham
Into the Groove

Post by Gillingham »

luvulongTIM wrote:Is there a list but with albums instead of songs or with (under or overrated) artists instead of songs? I'll take part in this. I missed out on the last songs poll after my accident so I'd be glad to put out a list if you can schedule me in some time.
It's easily my favourite poll around here. I think the last time it was held, was back in the old forum. This means it's been a while. Around september 2011 I guess.
sonofsamiam
Feeling Good

Post by sonofsamiam »

Thanks everyone...list is done, just putting together links and comments, should be done by end of week.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”