Adele's "25"

Setherex
Movin' On Up

Adele's "25"

Post by Setherex »

[imgsize 500x500]https://rymimg.com/lk/o/l/781f99f736edc ... 874045.jpg[/imgsize]

"25"
Adele
Pop Soul
November 20, 2015

01. "Hello"
02. "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)"
03. "I Miss You"
04. "When We Were Young"
05. "Remedy"
06. "Water Under the Bridge"
07. "River Lea"
08. "Love in the Dark"
09. "Million Years Ago"
10. "All I Ask"
11. "Sweetest Devotion"
Setherex
Movin' On Up

Re: Adele's "25"

Post by Setherex »

I'll be getting around to the album later today, but so far from the early singles, I'm not incredibly impressed. And the large picture of her face frightens me slightly. I apologize to anyone else it may frighten.
bootsy
Shake Some Action

Post by bootsy »

Setherex wrote:I'll be getting around to the album later today, but so far from the early singles, I'm not incredibly impressed. And the large picture of her face frightens me slightly. I apologize to anyone else it may frighten.
Doesn't look that bad. Especially her lips.
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Yeah I mean I'm hard-pressed to think that her fans would be put off by that picture.
I feel like that
RickMayer
Strange Fruit

Post by RickMayer »

Her appearance on the cover has no connection whatsoever to her immense talent. If that is why people buy music then they're the same people I hope never emerge as DJs.

PS, I find her quite striking!
Setherex
Movin' On Up

Post by Setherex »

PlasticRam wrote:Yeah I mean I'm hard-pressed to think that her fans would be put off by that picture.
Haha, that's excellent to hear. I very much hope she invigorates the music industry, as posters on this board have suggested, no matter how good/bad it may be. And she's a beautiful woman - I think motherhood has treated her extremely kindly these past years.

But I dunno, I'm not a big fan of the cover. The starch, boldness of it makes me reel back a bit every time I see the large picture. There's something unsettling to me about being stared at by Adele I suppose :?
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

7/10. Cringe at times. Pleasant at best.
I feel like that
notbrianeno
Movin' On Up

Post by notbrianeno »

I enjoy the album cover--shows progression and growth after two albums where her face is either obscured or she's looking away. Staring at the listener with newfound confidence.

The album is great, a few songs I don't quite enjoy (Max Martin pop doesn't quite suit her), but also some total knockouts ("When We Were Young", "All I Ask")

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”