Songs of 2017

Dan
Movin' On Up

Re: Songs of 2017

Post by Dan »

Nick wrote:
Melomaniac wrote: 5. The War on Drugs - Holding On
Dan wrote: 2 | The War on Drugs | Holding On
You guys both put this song at a super high spot on your lists in this thread, so consider this a friendly request to please vote in the now open 2017 AM EOY poll so that we may rocket this song to the list's upper echelon.
I'm afraid it has been pushed down to my #3 after I finally succumbed to the genius of "Bodak Yellow".

:mrgreen:

I will vote for it and at the moment it sits safely at my #2 spot.
...will keep us together.
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Post by Nick »

Dan wrote:
Nick wrote:
Melomaniac wrote: 5. The War on Drugs - Holding On
Dan wrote: 2 | The War on Drugs | Holding On
You guys both put this song at a super high spot on your lists in this thread, so consider this a friendly request to please vote in the now open 2017 AM EOY poll so that we may rocket this song to the list's upper echelon.
I'm afraid it has been pushed down to my #3 after I finally succumbed to the genius of "Bodak Yellow".

My heart skipped a beat reading this. Don't even joke about the song that shall not be named! :D
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

Nick wrote:
Dan wrote:
Nick wrote:

My heart skipped a beat reading this. Don't even joke about the song that shall not be named! :D
What, the selfie song?
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”