R.I.P. Keith Flint

Nick
Running Up That Hill

R.I.P. Keith Flint

Post by Nick »

It appears that the frontman of British electronic group The Prodigy has died. He was only 49.

https://pitchfork.com/news/the-prodigys ... ead-at-49/
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Re: R.I.P. Keith Flint

Post by StevieFan13 »

I always loved his energy on their songs. Firestarter isn’t the kind of song I typically get into but his craziness drew me in right from the start. What a shame.
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
Matski
Rust Never Sleeps

Post by Matski »

The goofiness of Big Beat was my jam as a teenager and out of all those popular 90s acts and The Prodigy were the act most often on rotation. Though the genre may seem antiquated now, Music for the Gilted Generation will always be top of the list whenever I choose to return to it. Cheers for the music Keith!
bootsy
Shake Some Action

Post by bootsy »

StevieFan13 wrote:I always loved his energy on their songs. Firestarter isn’t the kind of song I typically get into but his craziness drew me in right from the start. What a shame.
It was a great studio cycling song for me. One of the instructors in my studio cycle class played this song a lot and it was a lot of up and down motion a stationery bike and everybody in the class was out of breath everytime he played that song. He would always warn that the song was coming before he played it too and the class groaned.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”