2020 Hype Thread

Edre Depeche Head
Movin' On Up

2020 Hype Thread

Post by Edre Depeche Head »

So what albums/songs/artists are you hyped for next year and decade!

Some of my hype was killed with the passing of Juice but here are some of my stuff I’m hyped for.

Father of All - Green Day, Ordinary Man - Ozzy Osborne, Hypothetical albums from Billie Eilish, Post Malone, Travis Scott, and possible a Post death Juice WRLD release.
Edre the Depeche Head
Cold Butterfly
Different Class

Re: 2020 Hype Thread

Post by Cold Butterfly »

Kendrick and Frank are expected to drop albums in 2020, and if they do, it’s gonna be a hell of a year for music. All I know is that it would make me happy :mrgreen:
Listyguy
Running Up That Hill

Post by Listyguy »

Grimes has a new album coming in February. The singles have been good, so I'm hoping it's a good follow-up to Art Angels.
acroamor
Shake Some Action

Post by acroamor »

Julien Baker and Phoebe Bridgers are both dropping new LPs, possibly Lucy Dacus as well to round out the three boygenius members? Either way I could not be more excited.

And either way Tame Impala's new release has me excited even as a Currents agnostic.
mileswide
Full of Fire

Post by mileswide »

Tame Impala scheduled to make it the best Valentine's Day since I had my last decent E (not that I've had one for years, good or bad).

Rumoured releases from J. Cole, RTJ4 and Noname are only set to add to a year to get excited about in rap!

Edit: Didn't see acroamor's post mentioning Tame Impala, not trying to jump on any bandwagon here...
All I got inside is vacancy!
Rdwdbob
Keep On Movin'

Post by Rdwdbob »

I'll jump on that Tame Impala bandwagon. Looking forward to that.

Also hoping that the My Morning Jacket rumors might be true. It's been a while.
Jackson
Into the Groove

Post by Jackson »

Maybe Sky Ferreira will finally release the follow up to Night Time, My Time in 2020.
acroamor
Shake Some Action

Post by acroamor »

Oh, how could I forget? Fiona Apple claims that she's releasing her first album since this decade's The Idler Wheel in 2020. I'll believe it when I see it, of course, but it's always exciting to see one of the least prolific yet most talented artists release a new record.
tinseltown!
Superunknown

Post by tinseltown! »

There was meant to be a Cure release this year, which didn't come to pass. Hopefully it sees the light of day in 2020. Ditto with Prefab Sprout and their upcoming record 'Femmes Mythologiques'.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”