2%
Trevor Daniel - Falling
2%

Total votes: 62

Wisnu Tirta Aji
Different Class

AMF WC Top Hits Edition 1

Post by Wisnu Tirta Aji »

This is the first edition of AMF WC Top Hits.

Edit: It should be the eleventh edition of Forgotten Hits. However, due to a request from an AM user because of the title, "Forgotten Hits", but tracks like "bad guy", "free bird", "the boys are back in town", and other tracks, are doesn't forgotten at all, finally I changed up the title to "Top Hits", more close to the great acclaim. It also make the AMF Chart to return to beginning although the old story is still goes on.

Thus, the previous rule that held by Forgotten Hits is removed and now more universal and focused on everything not only on AM list but also all the music tracks around the world!

Here, all the newcomers like Danny Vera, Hannah Mae (not to be confused with Hannah Montana, a fictional artist led by Miley Cyrus), Iqbaal Ramadhan, Lizzo, Olivia Rodrigo, and Trevor Daniel, are new tracks from about 5 years and genres from these new tracks like Country, Hip Hop, and Pop, are dominated.

In the Hall of Fame, Paramore is the seventh artist to reach this achievement (under the old title, "Forgotten Hits"). So, if you like Paramore, don't forget to vote more on Top Hits!

:scared-shocked: 44 votes last week (under the title, "Forgotten Hits")
:scared-shocked: On the top step of the podium : "free bird" by Lynyrd Skynyrd hold the top spot with "sunshine of your love" by Cream, "time after time" by Cyndi Lauper, and "the boys are back in town" by Thin Lizzy !
:scared-shocked: 6 new entries : Danny Vera, Hannah Mae, Iqbaal Ramadhan, Lizzo, Olivia Rodrigo, and Trevor Daniel
:text-bump: Kicked out this week : Badfinger, Lewis Capaldi, Miley Cyrus, REO Speedwagon, and White Lion (all happens under the title, "Forgotten Hits")
:text-bump: Paramore reach the Hall of Fame !
Screenshot_2020-01-26-23-10-18.png
Hall of Fame:

Top Chart (number of weeks as n°1)

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird (5)
Bic Runga - Sway (3)
Cream - Sunshine of Your Love (3)
Icehouse - Electric Blue (3)
Tool - Fear Inoculum (3)
Air Supply - All Out of Love (2)
Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time (2)
Ambrosia - Biggest Part of Me (1)
Ellie Goulding - Lights (1)
Pablo Cruise - Love Will Find a Way (1)
Paramore - Still Into You (1)
Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back in Town (1)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Wisnu Tirta Aji on Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Director of Top Hits and also founder of Top 500 Radio Hits of All Time, now Top 500+ and soon grown up to Top 1000+.

Coming soon:
Top 1000+ Tournament Poll

Signature:
Top 1000+ Tournament Poll is the music version of election day.
Edre Depeche Head
Movin' On Up

Re: AMF WC Forgotten Hits Edition 11

Post by Edre Depeche Head »

I personally strongly dislike this concept. Most of these songs even if they meet the criteria are not forgotten. Free Bird, Boys Are Back In Town, Bad Guy, and Truth Hurts are far from forgotten. I would reccomend changing the title.
Edre the Depeche Head
acroamor
Shake Some Action

Post by acroamor »

Yeah I don't think that Bad Guy, one of the hottest songs of the past year, is remotely forgotten.
Wisnu Tirta Aji
Different Class

Edre Peraza wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:44 pm I personally strongly dislike this concept. Most of these songs even if they meet the criteria are not forgotten. Free Bird, Boys Are Back In Town, Bad Guy, and Truth Hurts are far from forgotten. I would reccomend changing the title.
Thanks. I like your feedback. Soon, I change the title, back to beginning, but the story still goes on where 7 artists going to Hall of Fame under the old title, "Forgotten Hits". Under the new title, "Top Hits", I hope all the AM users like it. Once again, thanks.
Director of Top Hits and also founder of Top 500 Radio Hits of All Time, now Top 500+ and soon grown up to Top 1000+.

Coming soon:

Signature:
Edre Depeche Head
Movin' On Up

Post by Edre Depeche Head »

Wisnu Tirta Aji wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:13 pm
Edre Peraza wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:44 pm I personally strongly dislike this concept. Most of these songs even if they meet the criteria are not forgotten. Free Bird, Boys Are Back In Town, Bad Guy, and Truth Hurts are far from forgotten. I would reccomend changing the title.
Thanks. I like your feedback. Soon, I change the title, back to beginning, but the story still goes on where 7 artists going to Hall of Fame under the old title, "Forgotten Hits". Under the new title, "Top Hits", I hope all the AM users like it. Once again, thanks.
No problem! I am glad you took my advise, it should be much easier grasp now!
Edre the Depeche Head
Brad
Higher Ground

Re: AMF WC Top Hits Edition 1

Post by Brad »

Sorry if this is a stupid question (I haven't participated in this) but how does this game differ from spiritualized's AMF Classics series? Is it different?
Wisnu Tirta Aji
Different Class

Brad wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:16 pm Sorry if this is a stupid question (I haven't participated in this) but how does this game differ from spiritualized's AMF Classics series? Is it different?
The different is Classics focused on songs usually featured on AM list. beside popular songs (for example The Beatles, Bon Jovi, Foo Fighters, and other artists). In AM list, it also dominated by songs sung in French like Charles Aznavour and songs by Indie artists like Agnes Olsen (Agnes Olsen currently released her new album, All Mirrors), Beach House, Julia Holter, and other artists.

Top Hits more focused on popular songs usually Top 40 or other popular charting singles and also usually charted on Billboard's Hot 100 (many acclaimed artists featured on Billboard's Hot 100 but did not featured on AM list are Ambrosia, Giant, Three Days Grace, and other artists), Spotify Chart (like Honne, Jeremy Zucker, Marion Jola, and other artists), the UK Singles Chart like (Gabriella Cilmi, Jonas Blue, The Shadows, etc.), and other charts.

If you think you're nominating French songs and Indie songs, you're luckily join here! Top Hits opened up for all the AM users to nominating not only popular charting songs but also French songs and Indie songs. Thanks.
Last edited by Wisnu Tirta Aji on Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coming soon:

Signature:
Wisnu Tirta Aji
Different Class

Edre Peraza wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:47 pm
Wisnu Tirta Aji wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:13 pm
No problem! I am glad you took my advise, it should be much easier grasp now!
Yes, I know it.

Coming soon:

Signature:
Brad
Higher Ground

Post by Brad »

Wisnu Tirta Aji wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:26 am
Brad wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:16 pm Sorry if this is a stupid question (I haven't participated in this) but how does this game differ from spiritualized's AMF Classics series? Is it different?
The different is Classics focused on songs usually featured on AM list. beside popular songs (for example The Beatles, Bon Jovi, Foo Fighters, and other artists). In AM list, it also dominated by songs sung in French like Charles Aznavour and songs by Indie artists like Agnes Olsen (Agnes Olsen currently released her new album, All Mirrors), Beach House, Julia Holter, and other artists.

Top Hits more focused on popular songs usually Top 40 or other popular charting singles and also usually charted on Billboard's Hot 100 (many acclaimed artists featured on Billboard's Hot 100 but did not featured on AM list are Ambrosia, Giant, Three Days Grace, and other artists), Spotify Chart (like Honne, Jeremy Zucker, Marion Jola, and other artists), the UK Singles Chart like (Gabriella Cilmi, Jonas Blue, The Shadows, etc.), and other charts.

If you think you're nominating French songs and Indie songs, you're luckily join here! Top Hits opened up for all the AM users to nominating not only popular charting songs but also French songs and Indie songs. Thanks.
Thanks for the explanation!
Wisnu Tirta Aji
Different Class

Brad wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:08 am

Thanks for the explanation!
You're welcome.

Coming soon:

Signature:
spiritualized
Full of Fire

Post by spiritualized »

Sorry, still very confused.
But not of the matter, if you think there is room for another chart, run with it :)
Wisnu Tirta Aji
Different Class

spiritualized wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:21 am

But not of the matter, if you think there is room for another chart, run with it :)
In the Top Hits chart, if an artist placed in the lowest position but have the same vote number with another artist in the eleventh position or more, they still go on to the next round of Top Hits. If you join to this game, you're welcome! Thanks.

Coming soon:

Signature:
Rdwdbob
Keep On Movin'

Post by Rdwdbob »

spiritualized wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:21 am

me too ... i shall pass (although i have placed votes before just for the heck of it)
spiritualized
Full of Fire

Post by spiritualized »

To carry on - I don't even understand the nomination process.
Wisnu, the Classics edition does not really focus on AM listings - it's just the choice of the nominators. I don't think it's "dominated" by French songs, I don't even recall a nomination for Charles Aznavour ? Some French songs certainly appear, but we're far from a majority.

My 2p :)
Wisnu Tirta Aji
Different Class

spiritualized wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:03 pm To carry on - I don't even understand the nomination process.
Wisnu, the Classics edition does not really focus on AM listings - it's just the choice of the nominators. I don't think it's "dominated" by French songs, I don't even recall a nomination for Charles Aznavour ? Some French songs certainly appear, but we're far from a majority.

My 2p :)
That's I know. To make you understand about that process, nominators for both Classics and Top Hits are free. So, Top Hits is not only depends on Top 40. Thanks.

Coming soon:

Signature:

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”