AMF Top songs of the 1980s!

Cold Butterfly
Different Class

Re: AMF Top songs of the 1980s!

Post by Cold Butterfly »

Live in Phoenix wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:19 pm They've shut down hockey, and pro and college basketball, and now toilet paper isn't easy to find. A delay of a music rollout isn't too big of a deal at this point.
Agreed.
luvulongTIM
Different Class

Post by luvulongTIM »

Did we ever get the albums poll btw? Don’t recall seeing that one being rolled out recently.
Rob
Die Mensch Maschine

Post by Rob »

No, Moonbeam had to postpone it, because personal life took over.
Last edited by Rob on Sun May 10, 2020 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

I hope he's okay.
I feel like that
Live in Phoenix
Full of Fire

Post by Live in Phoenix »

Moonbeam wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:32 pm Sorry for the delay, everyone.
Would it be okay to ask for just a basic version of the album rollout? I'd take just the facts (with, presumably, a picture of Prince).
mileswide
Full of Fire

Post by mileswide »

Live in Phoenix wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:58 pm Would it be okay to ask for just a basic version of the album rollout? I'd take just the facts (with, presumably, a picture of Prince).
If we really wanted, there'd be nothing to stop us posting our album rankings in another thread, then A.N. Other volunteers to be in charge of the presentation (shotgun not me; I could never live up to the high standard Moonbeam's set here).
All I got inside is vacancy!
Holden
Never Going Back Again

Post by Holden »

mileswide wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:32 pm
Live in Phoenix wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:58 pm Would it be okay to ask for just a basic version of the album rollout? I'd take just the facts (with, presumably, a picture of Prince).
If we really wanted, there'd be nothing to stop us posting our album rankings in another thread, then A.N. Other volunteers to be in charge of the presentation (shotgun not me; I could never live up to the high standard Moonbeam's set here).
If possible, I’d love to use the methodology moonbeam did for the songs results (the program that was used to decide the rankings). I’d be more than willing to do a low key rollout if I was sent the results.
"The better a singer's voice, the harder it is to believe what they're saying."
Live in Phoenix
Full of Fire

I'd also be fine at this point with the rollout not living up to any high standards. I assume all the rankings or all the points are sitting on a spreadsheet. I'm glad Holden chimed in, because I would have posted the most basic rollout possible if given the info. It's just, I don't think we have big freaking polls (this one of course was the culmination of a year's worth of smaller polls) and then not know the results.
Live in Phoenix
Full of Fire

Without adding any pressure, I'm just gonna mention as an update to other forumers to not give up on some kind of rollout for this.
Elder
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Elder »

Somewhere Over the Rainbow...
Moonbeam
Full of Fire

Post by Moonbeam »

Live in Phoenix wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:21 pm Without adding any pressure, I'm just gonna mention as an update to other forumers to not give up on some kind of rollout for this.
bootsy
Shake Some Action

Post by bootsy »

Had never seen this thread until now and just realized this poll was done last year after thinking it was done a few weeks ago.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”