Stevie Wonder Carpool Karaoke!

Post by Hymie »

SENSATIONAL!

StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine

Re: Stevie Wonder Carpool Karaoke!

Post by StevieFan13 »

I share a birthday with him!
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
luvulongTIM
Different Class

Post by luvulongTIM »

Poor guy. It’s bad enough he gets all this negative press for what he did in the 80s and forth (I personally ADORE his song Overjoyed) now he degrades himself with this awful latenight glorified game show banter. And poor Conan is reduced to a half hour show in leu of longer King of Queens marathons on late night cable (RIP Jerry Stiller btw )This is the state of late night these days?
Hymie
Running Up That Hill

Post by Hymie »

luvulongTIM wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:53 am
Poor guy. It’s bad enough he gets all this negative press for what he did in the 80s and forth (I personally ADORE his song Overjoyed) now he degrades himself with this awful latenight glorified game show banter. And poor Conan is reduced to a half hour show in leu of longer King of Queens marathons on late night cable (RIP Jerry Stiller btw )This is the state of late night these days?
It's not degrading at all, it's cool. McCartney did it too. As for Conan, if he was getting ratings he'd have a longer show.

StevieFan13
Die Mensch Maschine

Post by StevieFan13 »

I don't pick a side. I enjoy both Corden and O'Brien.
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
Bruno
Shake Some Action

Post by Bruno »

luvulongTIM wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:53 am Poor guy. It’s bad enough he gets all this negative press for what he did in the 80s and forth (I personally ADORE his song Overjoyed) now he degrades himself with this awful latenight glorified game show banter.
What are you talking? Stevie doesn't need to prove anything to anyone, he is one of the greatest artists of all time.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”