I wrote a song called "Endless Summer". Please listen to it and give me some feedback.

Ihacobp
Debut

I wrote a song called "Endless Summer". Please listen to it and give me some feedback.

Post by Ihacobp »

I wrote a song called "Endless Summer" last week and released it to YouTube. I would very much appreciate it if you would listen to it and give me some feedback. Here is a link to the song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_LskiXQ73c
Edre Depeche Head
Movin' On Up

Re: I wrote a song called "Endless Summer". Please listen to it and give me some feedback.

Post by Edre Depeche Head »

I see you are new here and likely joined just to promote your song. I would reccomend exploring more on this community some more so you dont just promote. BUT as a musician who does post my music here, I listen to any new music posted here.

This honestly has potential. The vocals need some work but they are not the worst. With more practice, precision, and production your vocals could vastly improve. Lyrically it isn't bad either. The lyrics are actually pretty decent for a pop song and very relatable lol. The instrumental was pretty average but not horrible.

With more polishing and practicing you may have something here
Edre the Depeche Head

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”