Top 1000+ Tournament Poll schedule date

Wisnu Tirta Aji
Different Class

Top 1000+ Tournament Poll schedule date

Post by Wisnu Tirta Aji »

As I know it, I held Top 1000+ Tournament Poll for the first time. It scheduled on 9 December 2020 or the day Indonesia held their election day. For the full list of previous songs on this tournament, see AM's page here. For new entry songs on this tournament, see Top Hits' page here. After I'm posting the first 20 songs on AM, I'm announcing new entry songs to join with more than a thousand songs on this tournament, more election day-feels. All you need here is vote your favorite songs (you need to vote 10 songs by 10 unique acts of 20 songs each page) and listen to all songs on Spotify, this is helpful to promote these acts (acclaimed critically, popular commersially, or underrated because they didn't get both, no matter what happens to them) into more listeners publicly, even for listeners who never hear them for the first time and cherish their music by that way. So, good luck. Sincerely, thanks. My motto: "Top 1000+ Tournament Poll is the music version of election day".
Director of Top Hits and also founder of Top 500 Radio Hits of All Time, now Top 500+ and soon grown up to Top 1000+.

Coming soon:
Top 1000+ Tournament Poll

Signature:
Top 1000+ Tournament Poll is the music version of election day.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”