Request: Takeover of EOD Albums Spreadsheet

Critics’ lists published at the end of the decade.
Harold
Into the Groove

Request: Takeover of EOD Albums Spreadsheet

Post by Harold »

I'd like to request that someone (and it should be a single individual, to avoid any confusion or duplication of work) take over the responsibility for updating the 2010s EOD Albums spreadsheet. I will not have a great deal of time going forward to continue to work on this, and if I'm being honest I don't have a great deal of inclination to do so, either. No particular reason - I'm just a little burned out. (I will continue with the EOY albums spreadsheet, at least for a bit.)

Henrik has the updated master list for this spreadsheet, which contains every album that has appeared on an EOY spreadsheet between 2010-2018. New entry rows are then created for any albums on EOD lists (including, obviously, all 2019 albums) that are not already on the master list. When posting updates, I've been saving the updated master list under a new dated filename, and deleting all of the zero-point rows (Very important: delete rows from the updated spreadsheet, not the master list!).

Thank you, in advance, to whoever is willing to take this on.
panam
Full of Fire

Re: Request: Takeover of EOD Albums Spreadsheet

Post by panam »

Attention to this!!!
Harold wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:14 pm I'd like to request that someone (and it should be a single individual, to avoid any confusion or duplication of work) take over the responsibility for updating the 2010s EOD Albums spreadsheet. I will not have a great deal of time going forward to continue to work on this, and if I'm being honest I don't have a great deal of inclination to do so, either. No particular reason - I'm just a little burned out. (I will continue with the EOY albums spreadsheet, at least for a bit.)

Henrik has the updated master list for this spreadsheet, which contains every album that has appeared on an EOY spreadsheet between 2010-2018. New entry rows are then created for any albums on EOD lists (including, obviously, all 2019 albums) that are not already on the master list. When posting updates, I've been saving the updated master list under a new dated filename, and deleting all of the zero-point rows (Very important: delete rows from the updated spreadsheet, not the master list!).

Thank you, in advance, to whoever is willing to take this on.
Jimoincolor
Let's Get It On

Post by Jimoincolor »

So, is anybody updating the new lists after Harold requested? We had quite a few.
Kingoftonga
Rust Never Sleeps

Post by Kingoftonga »

I would be willing to take this over, but realistically I won't have the free time to do it until the beginning of March. So if no one else volunteers before the end of the month, I'll be happy to step up.
Jimoincolor
Let's Get It On

Post by Jimoincolor »

That would be great, thanks.

I don't volunteer because I'm terrible with Excel.
Kingoftonga
Rust Never Sleeps

Post by Kingoftonga »

I now have some free time and would be happy to take over this project. Can someone send me a PM about the spreadsheets?

Return to “EOD 2010s”