EOY 2020 - Pitchfork (US)

Harold
Into the Groove

Re: EOY 2020 - Pitchfork (US)

Post by Harold »

Vacantjoy wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:19 pm
charliepanayi wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:14 pm
They didn't really rate it (or indeed the last one which was a lot better anyway)
What do you mean by this? (or indeed the last one which was a lot better anyway)
He means that Pitchfork didn't care much for Idles' previous album, either. And that in his opinion that album was a lot better.
VacantJoy
Leader of the Pack

Post by VacantJoy »

Harold wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:26 pm
Vacantjoy wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:19 pm
charliepanayi wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:14 pm
They didn't really rate it (or indeed the last one which was a lot better anyway)
What do you mean by this? (or indeed the last one which was a lot better anyway)
He means that Pitchfork didn't care much for Idles' previous album, either. And that in his opinion that album was a lot better.
thanks harold,pitchfork and i are both in existential crisis 8-)
DONATIONS TOWARDS ME -> https://revolut.me/anastagf0s
Live in Phoenix
Full of Fire

Post by Live in Phoenix »

Finally heard WAP...was not impressed. Sort of like Rob said, not very musical -- which, uh, is important for music. (In retrospect, I first heard about this song from Hymie, of all people, in the Biggest Fan thread.) I did like Bodak Yellow from a few years ago, anyway. I also heard a few other beloved 2020 songs today, with not much better results. Back to my dad rock corner of music I go...
VacantJoy
Leader of the Pack

Post by VacantJoy »

Live in Phoenix wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:59 pm Finally heard WAP...was not impressed. Sort of like Rob said, not very musical -- which, uh, is important for music. (In retrospect, I first heard about this song from Hymie, of all people, in the Biggest Fan thread.) I did like Bodak Yellow from a few years ago, anyway. I also heard a few other beloved 2020 songs today, with not much better results. Back to my dad rock corner of music I go...
hey i recommend you Fontaines DC's a hero's death or televised mind or i don't belong and if you don't like post-punk try oh such a spring it's a moody breaker...hope you like them
DONATIONS TOWARDS ME -> https://revolut.me/anastagf0s

Return to “EOY 2020”