2018 Film Poll??

Cold Butterfly
Different Class

2018 Film Poll??

Post by Cold Butterfly »

Hey guys,

I was looking through the Acclaimed Music forums and stumbled upon the films/motion pictures section. It looks to me that no one has ever attempted to conduct a year-end film poll on here, although there's been multiple all time and decade polls of motion pictures.

I'd be willing to be the poll runner for an annual film poll of users' favorite films of the year, but I just want to see what you guys think of this. I've figured out the idea for a formula, but I don't know how I would handle film eligibility. If you guys could offer your thoughts on this and how the poll would work, it would be really great and helpful.
bootsy
Shake Some Action

Re: 2018 Film Poll??

Post by bootsy »

I'm all for it. Probably stick with the formula that used for the other movie polls would be my suggestion. Use a points system for 1 thru whatever with the highest getting the most points and on down from there.
Cold Butterfly
Different Class

Re: 2018 Film Poll??

Post by Cold Butterfly »

bootsy wrote:I'm all for it. Probably stick with the formula that used for the other movie polls would be my suggestion. Use a points system for 1 thru whatever with the highest getting the most points and on down from there.
Sounds good. I'll have the poll created by today or tomorrow.

Return to “Films, Movies, Motion Pictures...”