A Brief Thank You

Holden
Never Going Back Again

A Brief Thank You

Post by Holden »

Hello! I know I’ve only been a member of this forum a short time, but I just wanted to say how welcomed I have felt and how much being on this has helped me. September 2019-December 2019 was a really hard time for me. My mental health issues came back really hard and heavy, and joining this community and being able to host these polls and talking about something I love with people who love it as much as I do has been really helpful. So I just want to say that even if you don’t think much about being nice to someone on the Internet, just know that it makes a big difference. So thank you to all of you who have helped me feel so much better and really made my life better.
"The better a singer's voice, the harder it is to believe what they're saying."
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Re: A Brief Thank You

Post by Nick »

Holden wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:28 pm Hello! I know I’ve only been a member of this forum a short time, but I just wanted to say how welcomed I have felt and how much being on this has helped me. September 2019-December 2019 was a really hard time for me. My mental health issues came back really hard and heavy, and joining this community and being able to host these polls and talking about something I love with people who love it as much as I do has been really helpful. So I just want to say that even if you don’t think much about being nice to someone on the Internet, just know that it makes a big difference. So thank you to all of you who have helped me feel so much better and really made my life better.
You're welcome, Holden, and we're glad to have you here! Thanks again for running the songs poll!

Return to “General Discussion”