Royalty Free Music

ntipp
Debut

Royalty Free Music

Post by ntipp »

Hi Guys,

I am an up and coming DJ and need some royalty-free music, where is the best place to purchase it from?
mileswide
Full of Fire

Re: Royalty Free Music

Post by mileswide »

ntipp wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:51 am Hi Guys,

I am an up and coming DJ and need some royalty-free music, where is the best place to purchase it from?
Welcome to the forum ntipp! I'm not a DJ or producer myself but doesn't YouTube have a ton of 'type beats'? So you could search 'free trap type beat 2020 no tags' or 'free drake type beat 2020 no tags', for example. It's apparently (and understandably) good etiquette to credit the original producer when you upload and to link to their socials.

Failing that, I found a site through Quora dedicated to royalty-free (but not all cost-free) music, from beats to fully-fledged songs, namely https://www.kloudninemusic.com/ Hope any of that helps!
All I got inside is vacancy!
Ricky27
Superunknown

Re: Royalty Free Music

Post by Ricky27 »

Like do you need midi samples of the song or what? If so I remember I downloaded a song's midi beats from a website, It was I guess chord deathbed like I searched this and they were providing it on a free trial basis like I don't remember exactly. But if that's what you want it'd be helpful fo you.

Return to “General Discussion”