Tally of the Best Comics of the 2010s

letmeintomyzone
Different Class

Tally of the Best Comics of the 2010s

Post by letmeintomyzone »

Dear AcclaimedMusic, I have not posted in quite some time. I've been going through a myriad of personal problems, and heartbreak, and still have been trying to work on finishing my 100 Most Acclaimed Comics tally, which has been delayed several times over, and I still plan to complete it, but, I have been working on a mini-side project, and here, are the most acclaimed comics of the decade, from various sources.

Saga - 12 mentions (The Beat, CBR, Comic Book Herald, Den of Geek, IGN, Entertainment Weekly, Polygon, PreviewsWorld, Comic Book Debate, WhatCulture, The Oklahoman, SyFyWire)
Mister Miracle - 11 mentions (The Beat, CBR, Comic Book Herald, Den of Geek, IGN, Entertainment Weekly, Polygon, The Hollywood Reporter, Comic Book Debate, WhatCulture, The Oklahoman)
Hawkeye - 11 mentions (AV Club, CBR, The Beat, Comic Book Herald, Den of Geek, IGN, Entertainment Weekly, Polygon, WhatCulture, The Oklahoman, SyFyWire)
Batman by Scott Synder and Greg Capullo - 10 mentions (The Beat, CBR, Comic Book Herald, Den of Geek, IGN, Entertainment Weekly, Polygon, PreviewsWorld, Comic Book Debate, WhatCulture)
Thor by Jason Aaron - 10 mentions (The Beat, CBR, Comic Book Herald, Den of Geek, IGN, Polygon, PreviewsWorld, Comic Book Debate, WhatCulture, The Oklahoman)
The Wicked + The Divine - 10 mentions (The Beat, CBR, Comic Book Herald, IGN, Polygon, PreviewsWorld, Hollywood Reporter, Comic Book Debate, WhatCulture, The Oklahoman)
Ms. Marvel by G. Willow Wilson - 9 mentions (The Beat, CBR, Comic Book Herald, Den of Geek, IGN, Entertainment Weekly, Polygon, Comic Book Debate, WhatCulture)
Lumberjanes - 8 mentions (The Beat, CBR, Den of Geek, IGN, Entertainment Weekly, Polygon, PreviewsWorld, SyFy Wire)
My Favorite Things is Monsters - 7 mentions (AV Club, CBR, The Beat, Comic Book Herald, Den of Geek, The Guardian, Entertainment Weekly)
Hark! A Vagrant - 7 mentions (AV Club, CBR, The Beat, Den of Geek, The Guardian, Polygon, Hollywood Reporter)
Giant Days - 7 mentions (AV Club, CBR, The Beat, Den of Geek, IGN, PreviewsWorld, Hollywood Reporter)
The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl - 7 mentions (The Beat, CBR, Den of Geek, IGN, The Guardian, Polygon, SyFy Wire)
Black Hammer - 7 mentions (The Beat, CBR, Den of Geek, IGN, Entertainment Weekly, PreviewsWorld, Comic Book Debate)
Daytripper - 6 mentions (AV Club, The Beat, CBR, Comic Book Herald, IGN, Entertainment Weekly)
Monsteress - 6 mentions (The Beat, CBR, Den of Geek, IGN, Entertainment Weekly, Comic Book Debate)
Immortal Hulk - 6 mentions (The Beat, CBR, Comic Book Herald, IGN, Polygon, Comic Book Debate)
House of X/Powers of X - 6 mentions (The Beat, CBR, Comic Book Herald, Den of Geek, Entertainment Weekly, The Oklahoman)
Bitch Planet - 6 mentions (The Beat, CBR, Comic Book Herald, IGN, Polygon, SyFy Wire)
Vision - 5 mentions (The Beat, CBR, Comic Book Herald, Den of Geek, IGN)
Sex Criminals - 5 mentions (The Beat, CBR, Comic Book Herald, Den of Geek, IGN)
March - 5 mentions (AV Club, CBR, The Beat, Den of Geek, IGN)
Afterlife with Archie - 5 mentions (The Beat, Den of Geek, IGN, Polygon, PreviewsWorld)
Hellboy in Hell - 5 mentions (The Beat, CBR, Den of Geek, IGN, WhatCulture)

Return to “General Discussion”