Don't Forget to Vote!

Holden
Never Going Back Again

Don't Forget to Vote!

Post by Holden »

Hello! I have absolutely no intention of this becoming political, just wanted to remind all of the United States residents to register to vote. Voting this year specifically is incredibly important!

A lot of deadlines for many states are coming up, so don't forget to register and make sure if you'd like to, to request a mail-in ballot!
"The better a singer's voice, the harder it is to believe what they're saying."
styrofoamboots
Wannabe

Re: Don't Forget to Vote!

Post by styrofoamboots »

Holden wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:27 pm Hello! I have absolutely no intention of this becoming political, just wanted to remind all of the United States residents to register to vote. Voting this year specifically is incredibly important!

A lot of deadlines for many states are coming up, so don't forget to register and make sure if you'd like to, to request a mail-in ballot!
:text-goodpost:
Holden
Never Going Back Again

Post by Holden »

styrofoamboots wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:24 pm
Holden wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:27 pm Hello! I have absolutely no intention of this becoming political, just wanted to remind all of the United States residents to register to vote. Voting this year specifically is incredibly important!

:text-goodpost:
Thanks!
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Post by Nick »

Thanks! I just voted by mail. It was super easy and I recommend it to anyone who feels comfortable with it.
Jirin
Running Up That Hill

Post by Jirin »

Yes. Vote. MAKE THE BAD MAN GO AWAY! I'm in Massachusetts, my vote doesn't count.
Holden
Never Going Back Again

Post by Holden »

Jirin wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:11 am Yes. Vote. MAKE THE BAD MAN GO AWAY! I'm in Massachusetts, my vote doesn't count.
Luckily I’m in Wisconsin so my vote does. BS that your vote doesn’t really affect anything on a national scale, but please still vote!
Holden
Never Going Back Again

Post by Holden »

Today’s the day! Don’t forget to vote!!!!! And don’t forget that we might not know the results by tonight, and that’s alright, it just means the process is making sure the results are correct!

(Sorry for non-United Statesians, I’m sure this is a little annoying but after today it’ll be done!)

Return to “General Discussion”