Streaming Services - a poll

Which streaming service do you currently use ?

Poll ended at Sun May 17, 2020 10:41 am

Spotify
54%
Apple Music
15%
Amazon Music
5%
Google Play
5%
You Tube Music
3%
Deezer
No votes
Tidal
No votes
You Tube Video
14%
Other
3%

Total votes: 59

spiritualized
Full of Fire

Streaming Services - a poll

Post by spiritualized »

Hiya - something of a pet subject for me, as I have tried many of the available services available to us and I have come to the conclusion that Google Play Music is by far the best there is.
And it saddens me that Google is planning its demise sometimes soon (although it's been a while they've been saying this) to focus on YT Music, which leaves a LOT to be desired.

I am currently listening to a "I Feel Lucky" playlist, based on my musical tastes and I must say that this is by far the best algorithm I have experienced, focusing on a particular genre - like female based pop music or 80s-90s indie rock. Spotify / Amazon / YT don't even reach it.

Here are my thoughts and my bug bears :
Let's assume that the services have mostly access to the same songs (although that remains to be discussed - Play Music seems to have a larger catalog than YT ?)
  • Spotify : no doubt the most popular service out there (maybe because it's Swedish, Henrik's homeland ? :D ). Its algorithms are pretty good - I was looking forward to the Discovery playlist every Monday. The new music playlist every Friday was also well focused on my potential likes. It has one crippling flaw though : the 10000 songs limit in one playlist and the difficulty to include your "non streaming" songs in these playlists. I have a playlist of about 18000 songs which I like to listen to on a random basis. I don't want to have to separate it in two lists and I want to be able to add my own music to these. I abandoned the Swedish masters for that very reason
  • Amazon Music : pretty good for a while, but stopped using them when they removed the possibility to add your own stuff
  • Google Play Music : the best at the moment for me - pretty clear interface, in tune with my preferences, I can upload all my "weird stuff" and play it seamlessly with more popular stuff. Misses a "Discovery" weekly playlist. New music lists are good and spot on. Again, the "I feel lucky" is brilliant.
  • You Tube Music : I had high hopes for YTM, but they've, so far, fallen flat. The real advantage is access to those unknown gems which people uploaded - maybe illegally, but still, access is good ! - although you have access to these videos from Play Music too. Their Discovery weekly playlist is pretty good, but not as good as Spotify - whilst their New Music is abysmal. The "Your Mix" playlist is terrible too, with no wide musical scope whatsoever. In short, I am concerned about the migration from Play Music to YTM.
  • Deezer/Tidal/Apple Music, I have very little if no experience at all.
What are your thoughts ? Anyone else bugged by the 10000 limit on Spotify and their strange integration of your own, non streamed, library ? Other users of Apple, etc, who can rave about the service ?
Safetycat
Feeling Good

Re: Streaming Services - a poll

Post by Safetycat »

Agreed on Google Music being the best, and just generally agree with your thoughts on the platforms. I have thoughts about Apple Music, though:

Apple Music would be ideal for me, since I have a huge mp3 library I acquired at university that I still haven't fully listened to and takes up a lot of my listening. Fixing its metadata has been a big project of mine for years and iTunes is the best platform for this.

Apple Music should work by letting me download songs into my library to stream alongside my owned music. Doing this would absolutely streamline my listening experience, except to do this Apple wants you to go through a process:

- They insist on processing my library, which takes hours and often freezes
- This also changes the metadata, giving me wrong dates/composers, etc.

So I can't use Apple Music in a useful way without losing a bunch of work and time, despite it being in theory the best solution.
Wisnu Tirta Aji
Different Class

Post by Wisnu Tirta Aji »

spiritualized wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 10:41 am ...I have come to the conclusion that Google Play Music is by far the best there is.
For me, Spotify is better than any music streamings. Because, Google Play Music is unavailable in Indonesia. Here, Google Play only promote apps, books, and films.
Director of Top Hits and also founder of Top 500 Radio Hits of All Time, now Top 500+ and soon grown up to Top 1000+.

Coming soon:
Top 1000+ Tournament Poll

Signature:
Top 1000+ Tournament Poll is the music version of election day.
Huangal70
Wannabe

Post by Huangal70 »

I use google because of the bigger library limit, ability to add your own stuff and the easy editing tool so you can add the correct artwork if its missing
spiritualized
Full of Fire

Post by spiritualized »

Safetycat wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:58 am iTunes is the best platform for this

Really ?
I haven't tagged MP3s for a long while now, but I used to do this A LOT and I had a huge library as well.
Why the online method ? Why not use a tagging software instead ? I remember fondly Mediamonkey and Gracenote... not sure they exist anymore !
acroamor
Shake Some Action

Post by acroamor »

I use iTunes and I don't have any sort of streaming service.
Rocky Raccoon
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Rocky Raccoon »

Apple music because it obviously works well with my iPhone, and because I got it free for six months and then just kept it. My wife uses Spotify, and it seems more or less the same to me.
Holden
Never Going Back Again

Post by Holden »

I have unlimited on Amazon Music, which may be the reason I’m it’s only vote, but I have not had any issues with it.
"The better a singer's voice, the harder it is to believe what they're saying."
Safetycat
Feeling Good

Post by Safetycat »

spiritualized wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 12:59 pm
Safetycat wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:58 am iTunes is the best platform for this
Really ?
I haven't tagged MP3s for a long while now, but I used to do this A LOT and I had a huge library as well.
Why the online method ? Why not use a tagging software instead ? I remember fondly Mediamonkey and Gracenote... not sure they exist anymore !
Sorry, should have qualified, best I've found. I tried to find something better years ago and gave up. I'll look into both of those recommendations.
Father2TheMan
Different Class

Post by Father2TheMan »

While I have and mostly love Spotify, my two biggest gripes with it are the 10,000 song limit and not being able to merge any songs I have stored locally into my overall "Liked Songs". I am actually considering shifting to a different service.
"The laughs come hard in Old Lang Syne....."
luvulongTIM
Different Class

Post by luvulongTIM »

Good God I had know idea you could add up to 10,000 for just one single playlist. And that’s not considered enough for some people lol? I check my friends on Facebook and I’m impressed if they have over 200 songs. So they think I’m nuts for having a playlist of over 1,500 songs (I named it “the Furley Shuffle” in honor of my love for Stooge move meets my fave, Don Knotts)
I had no idea you can add your own music to Google Play. Can this include the stuff off your VLC player as well? How about iTunes which occasionally still load the old fashion ways from my old cd collection to the desktop computer which is so old it still actually has iTunes.....and well a cd/dvd deck. I’m super behind in the times but a lot of those songs are hard to finds and b-sides and imports that even Spotify doesn’t have. If Google Play has a selection as good as Spotify i might invest in it. What I notice about Spotify is being that I’m so into britpop or the music of that region and era, well some of those bands take their music or at least their most popular albums off the site for a while. I’ve noticed it about Pulp, Suede, Manic Street Preachers, Bluetones, Primal Scream, Gene, Travis, Boo Radleys, Teenage Fanclub, Lush.....Curve, I cant find their entire discography, same with the Lightning Seeds, Catherine Wheel, Rialto etc.A lot of these bands for whatever reasons take certain albums off the site and SOMETIMES eventually they’ll put them back but that irks me somewhat. If that improves though I might stick with them and it’s looking better so far from what I’ve noticed. Tried Apple Music once and it takes up way too much space. If you have space to spare it’s fine but downloading it took up so much space from my iPod touch and it ended up completely exhausting it and it was beyond repairable. So I never look to fondly on Apple anymore.
luvulongTIM
Different Class

Post by luvulongTIM »

Spotify can be on the confusing and on the nitpicky side. I think all of Suede’s discography other than Dog Man Star they call them The London Suede which I always hated but on Dog Man Star they’re just called Suede. Also the original version of “I Don’t Believe You” by Magnetic Fields I noticed is filed under Stephen Merritt instead but that might be the record companies fault cause they just gathered up ALL of Merritt’s projects and released a rarities collection and just put Merritt as the main artist for the entire album.
spiritualized
Full of Fire

Post by spiritualized »

Father2TheMan wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:17 pm not being able to merge any songs I have stored locally into my overall "Liked Songs". I am actually considering shifting to a different service.
That is a killer for me - not being able to add your own non streamed songs to a playlist is a big non non.
Can this include the stuff off your VLC player as well?
It recognises most of the usual music formats.
If Google Play has a selection as good as Spotify i might invest in it.
On occasions, you may find that there are some differences, but this is outweighed by the bridges between You Tube and Google Play Music.
Rob
Die Mensch Maschine

Post by Rob »

luvulongTIM wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:15 am Spotify can be on the confusing and on the nitpicky side. I think all of Suede’s discography other than Dog Man Star they call them The London Suede which I always hated but on Dog Man Star they’re just called Suede. Also the original version of “I Don’t Believe You” by Magnetic Fields I noticed is filed under Stephen Merritt instead but that might be the record companies fault cause they just gathered up ALL of Merritt’s projects and released a rarities collection and just put Merritt as the main artist for the entire album.
Is this a regional thing, because none of the above applies around here. Suede's complete discopgraphy is just available under Suede and The London Suede doesn't exist. Neither is there a I Don't Believe you under Stephen Merritt.

I also didn't know the 10.000 cap for Spotify was a big deal for so many people. Then again, the 54% who (mainly) uses Spotify here don't seem to post.
spiritualized
Full of Fire

Post by spiritualized »

Rob wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:49 am I also didn't know the 10.000 cap for Spotify was a big deal for so many people. Then again, the 54% who (mainly) uses Spotify here don't seem to post.
Well, let's say that throughout your life, you've accumulated a list of 500-1000 albums which are the cream of your crop (this doesn't sound like anything exceptional in these parts, does it ?) and you want to be able to put all of them in one single playlist, along with your favorite non-streamed albums ?
Maybe it's just me, but I like to have a wide variety of tunes that I can listen to randomly as and when. GPM does exactly that, Spotify doesn't.

Spotify had the clear edge on curating playlists based on your listening tastes. But now, I feel that GPM has gained its ground back with the "I Feel Lucky" radio, which compares much better than the "Daily Mixes" from Spotify. I have to go to YTM to get some Weekly Discoveries, so GPM is lagging on that subject.
That's me being OCD, maybe :)
Rob
Die Mensch Maschine

Post by Rob »

spiritualized wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:53 am
Rob wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:49 am I also didn't know the 10.000 cap for Spotify was a big deal for so many people. Then again, the 54% who (mainly) uses Spotify here don't seem to post.
Well, let's say that throughout your life, you've accumulated a list of 500-1000 albums which are the cream of your crop (this doesn't sound like anything exceptional in these parts, does it ?) and you want to be able to put all of them in one single playlist, along with your favorite non-streamed albums ?
Oh, I get that, but that is not a usual problem for most people I suspect. I once hit the 10.000 cap by starring pretty much every song I heard that I liked, but never actually used the favorite playlist. I also don't listen randomly that much.

I think Spotify recommendation lists are almost scarily spot on, although I only use them sparingly. I usually decide specifically what I listen to.

To be fair, Spotify wins this for me simply because it is by far the most used service, which makes it easier to create playlist I can share, as I've done a lot on this forum alone. That's the main selling point for me. I don't have the money or the time to invest in other services besides that.
Brad
Higher Ground

Post by Brad »

I've used Spotify Premium since the first day it was made available in the U.S. I love it and enjoy the easy tie-in with last fm to track my listening stats.

I also have an Apple Music subscription though - primarily because I previously had a vast collection of music on itunes - a substantial amount of which was not available on Spotify. So to this service, I uploaded my library due to the easy transference of files. I mainly use Spotify (daily) but hit up Apple at least twice a week.

My biggest Spotify playlist is growing at 8000+ so no problems there yet. I'm used to adapting my habits to the limitations of these services.

Regarding suggested playlists - I don't use them; like Rob, I pretty much know what I want to hear so choose specific albums/songs. I occasionally will pop on an artist's "radio" - mostly for my wife, something like "John Lennon Radio" - she's more of a genre-listener.
Edre Depeche Head
Movin' On Up

Post by Edre Depeche Head »

Spotify premium is the best one out there without a doubt. Any complaints are from stingy oldheads who dont know how to use streaming.
Edre the Depeche Head
spiritualized
Full of Fire

Post by spiritualized »

Edre Peraza wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:40 pm Spotify premium is the best one out there without a doubt. Any complaints are from stingy oldheads who dont know how to use streaming.
Mmmm I beg to differ.
Care to enlighten me on how to come up with a solution to my gripes ? Have you actually tried other streaming platforms ?
spiritualized
Full of Fire

Post by spiritualized »

Brad wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:07 pm I love it and enjoy the easy tie-in with last fm to track my listening stats.
Brad, What's your "handle" on last.fm ?
and I track on last.fm with every streaming platform I use... there's a neat extension for Chrome/Firefox called webscrobbler.
spiritualized
Full of Fire

Post by spiritualized »

I occasionally will pop on an artist's "radio" - mostly for my wife, something like "John Lennon Radio" - she's more of a genre-listener.
This is where I found GPM so much better. It's genre based, but with a perfect balance between songs I enjoy and new tracks in the same style.
Check the attachment, I just hit "I Feel Lucky", it prepared a list with dEUS, Eels, Mintzkov, all known and loved. But I have no idea about Flip Kowlier or Arid. It seems to be Belgian Indie Rock-based, although Eels are American.

BTW, I'm not trying to convince anyone to switch over. I just find it interesting to know what people use their streaming services for. It seems to me like Spotify is good to people who know what they want to listen to and don't care much for curated playlists, although this is supposed to be Spotify's strong point.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brad
Higher Ground

Post by Brad »

spiritualized wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:15 pm
Brad wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:07 pm I love it and enjoy the easy tie-in with last fm to track my listening stats.
Brad, What's your "handle" on last.fm ?
and I track on last.fm with every streaming platform I use... there's a neat extension for Chrome/Firefox called webscrobbler.
CrotchMaven (Pavement reference, before anybody asks)
spiritualized
Full of Fire

Post by spiritualized »

Wow... I thought I was up there at 300k scrobbles, but you take the cake Brad

At least, we have a SUPER compatibilty :)
Brad
Higher Ground

Post by Brad »

spiritualized wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:21 pm Wow... I thought I was up there at 300k scrobbles, but you take the cake Brad

That's excellent! What's your User id?
spiritualized
Full of Fire

Post by spiritualized »

Brad wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:28 pm
spiritualized wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:21 pm Wow... I thought I was up there at 300k scrobbles, but you take the cake Brad

That's excellent! What's your User id?
I've followed you, but it's the same : spiritualized
But I've listened to twice as many unique artists as you :)
diamma
Superunknown

Post by diamma »

No one has mentioned Qobuz. I find this to be the best streaming service, especially if you care about hi def. You can get up to 192 kB quality. If you have DAC and headphone amps, the sound quality is amazing! Second best is Amazon HD, though certain groups are inexplicably "not available" (e.g., Tame Impala!). Any thoughts
Edre Depeche Head
Movin' On Up

Post by Edre Depeche Head »

spiritualized wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:09 pm
Edre Peraza wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:40 pm Spotify premium is the best one out there without a doubt. Any complaints are from stingy oldheads who dont know how to use streaming.
Mmmm I beg to differ.
Care to enlighten me on how to come up with a solution to my gripes ? Have you actually tried other streaming platforms ?
Nah im just messing around to be honest. I do really like Spotify Premium a lot though
Edre the Depeche Head
Rob
Die Mensch Maschine

Post by Rob »

spiritualized wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:20 pm It seems to me like Spotify is good to people who know what they want to listen to and don't care much for curated playlists, although this is supposed to be Spotify's strong point.
Don't forget that people on AM are not standard music listeners (and we already all have our different listening habits). Most people are not looking for new music with so much zeal and among my friends I noticed that those curated playlists get much more usage.
panam
Full of Fire

Post by panam »

I've tried all the options in there except Amazon and Google Music, and I prefer Spotify. I know it's not perfect but it's suitable with all i need.
Jirin
Running Up That Hill

Post by Jirin »

I use Spotify because it has the vast majority of the albums I want to listen to.

For a handful it does not I might use Amazon. But the only two I can think of are Lucinda Williams - Ghosts of Highway 20 and Roy Harper - Man And Myth.

I only wish it had a greater selection of foreign language rock.
Jackson
Into the Groove

Post by Jackson »

Jirin wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 7:53 pm I use Spotify because it has the vast majority of the albums I want to listen to.

For a handful it does not I might use Amazon. But the only two I can think of are Lucinda Williams - Ghosts of Highway 20 and Roy Harper - Man And Myth.

Joanna Newsom's Have One on Me is on Amazon but not Spotify.
Jirin
Running Up That Hill

Post by Jirin »

Jackson wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:18 am
Jirin wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 7:53 pm I use Spotify because it has the vast majority of the albums I want to listen to.

I don’t think any Joanna Newsom or Jay Z are Spotify but wasn’t aware any were on Amazon.
Rob
Die Mensch Maschine

Post by Rob »

Jirin wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:52 pm

I don’t think any Joanna Newsom or Jay Z are Spotify but wasn’t aware any were on Amazon.
Jay-Z has been on Spotify for a few months now, at least in these parts. What happened to his Tidal?
Jackson
Into the Groove

Post by Jackson »

Rob wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:39 pm
Jirin wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:52 pm

Jay-Z has been on Spotify for a few months now, at least in these parts. What happened to his Tidal?
According to this poll, apparently it's not doing so well!
slick
Movin' On Up

Post by slick »

For me it has been Spotify since day #1 it became available. I have created so many playlists over the years usually between 200-2500 and you never know when inspiration strikes for another one.

I listen to Spotify at work 40+ hours a week, at home through Sonos and on my phone. It's hard for me to imagine going with anything else and I have tried others.

I also like checking out new music or discoveries through Spotify.
Henrik
Site Admin

Post by Henrik »

Spotify removes its 10,000-song library limit.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/26/2127 ... ts-feature
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
woodstea
Debut

Post by woodstea »

I use Apple Music, primarily because I have an Apple Watch. I run without my phone, and sometimes play music using the watch during long runs.

The other reason is that I have the top 200+ albums from the 80s/90s/00s lists on this site already downloaded in Apple Music on my phone. I listen to all of them on a rotation. It's not that big of a deal now since I'm at home with WiFi almost all the time during the pandemic, so I can stream if I need to without worrying about my data plan.
andyd1010
Keep On Movin'

Post by andyd1010 »

I have some pretty idiosyncratic listening habits. I've only ever dabbled in streaming services because I've invested so much in my library. I have a playlist with all the songs I like in Music (formerly iTunes). My earliest archive of the playlist is from 2011, when it had 823 songs. It reached 10,000 last month, and I decided to cap it there. I usually go from the least-played song on the playlist to the most-played song, skipping along the way whenever I don't feel like listening to a song, and queuing up songs out of order if something compels me to listen to them. Once I get to the top, I restart. But now that I've reached 10,000, I'm spending a lot more time on the least-played songs to decide which ones to remove to make way for new discoveries. Currently, the range of plays from 1-10,000 is 295-7. I also listen to every song on the playlist at least once every two years.

I first discovered this website around the same time I got into curating this playlist, and at that point, I decided I would listen to every AM ranked song at least once. Since last summer, I've been going back through the songs I initially did not put on the playlist, and I've realized how much my tastes have broadened since then. There are a lot of songs (and genres) I initially dismissed that I'm adding to the list now, and the standard of the 10,000th song is steadily rising. I'm only halfway through the relistening process, and I've already removed 158 of that initial 823 to make room for new favorites.
FrankLotion
Movin' On Up

Post by FrankLotion »

andyd1010 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:53 pm I have some pretty idiosyncratic listening habits. I've only ever dabbled in streaming services because I've invested so much in my library. I have a playlist with all the songs I like in Music (formerly iTunes). My earliest archive of the playlist is from 2011, when it had 823 songs. It reached 10,000 last month, and I decided to cap it there. I usually go from the least-played song on the playlist to the most-played song, skipping along the way whenever I don't feel like listening to a song, and queuing up songs out of order if something compels me to listen to them. Once I get to the top, I restart. But now that I've reached 10,000, I'm spending a lot more time on the least-played songs to decide which ones to remove to make way for new discoveries. Currently, the range of plays from 1-10,000 is 295-7. I also listen to every song on the playlist at least once every two years.

I first discovered this website around the same time I got into curating this playlist, and at that point, I decided I would listen to every AM ranked song at least once. Since last summer, I've been going back through the songs I initially did not put on the playlist, and I've realized how much my tastes have broadened since then. There are a lot of songs (and genres) I initially dismissed that I'm adding to the list now, and the standard of the 10,000th song is steadily rising. I'm only halfway through the relistening process, and I've already removed 158 of that initial 823 to make room for new favorites.
What’s your most played?
andyd1010
Keep On Movin'

Post by andyd1010 »

FrankLotion wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:01 am
andyd1010 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:53 pm I have some pretty idiosyncratic listening habits. I've only ever dabbled in streaming services because I've invested so much in my library. I have a playlist with all the songs I like in Music (formerly iTunes). My earliest archive of the playlist is from 2011, when it had 823 songs. It reached 10,000 last month, and I decided to cap it there. I usually go from the least-played song on the playlist to the most-played song, skipping along the way whenever I don't feel like listening to a song, and queuing up songs out of order if something compels me to listen to them. Once I get to the top, I restart. But now that I've reached 10,000, I'm spending a lot more time on the least-played songs to decide which ones to remove to make way for new discoveries. Currently, the range of plays from 1-10,000 is 295-7. I also listen to every song on the playlist at least once every two years.

What’s your most played?
Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)

And I didn't have any Arcade Fire songs in that initial batch of 823. I discovered them later in 2011 after my friend mentioned that he was pumped they won the Grammy for Album of the Year.
CupOfDreams
Different Class

Post by CupOfDreams »

I've used Spotify for 8 years. While far from perfect, it does offer the most artists I listen too. Spacemen 3 is my highest ranked artist missing.

I also love making Playlists. I've been working on my Top 10,000 songs for about 18 months now. Hit 10,000 in January so every month or so I remove about 150 songs so I can fit more in. Maybe I'll wrap this up before 2021!

So I probably stick with what I have.....
spiritualized
Full of Fire

Post by spiritualized »

Henrik wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 4:55 pm Spotify removes its 10,000-song library limit.

This is huge news and possibly a game changer, Henrik !

Although there remains a big hitch, but maybe someone can help... if one has a song which is not on Spotify (example : My Bloody Valentine's Loveless), can it be uploaded, included in a list and listened to on any device ?

I don't think Spotify has a "cloud" service and therefore you have to upload that song to all potential devices ?
Wisnu Tirta Aji
Different Class

Post by Wisnu Tirta Aji »

spiritualized wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:16 pm if one has a song which is not on Spotify (example : My Bloody Valentine's Loveless), can it be uploaded, included in a list and listened to on any device ?
Not only Loveless, some songs featured on Top 500+ are also not on Spotify. YouTube for these songs:
Dan Byrd - Boulevard
Leon Haines Band - i wanna see you now
Axel Rudi Pell - July morning
Arjan Brass - Leonie
Pseudo Echo - Funkytown
Steelheart - she's gone (Ordinary Version)
Rockwell - Knife
Skylark - Wildflower
Director of Top Hits and also founder of Top 500 Radio Hits of All Time, now Top 500+ and soon grown up to Top 1000+.

Coming soon:
Top 1000+ Tournament Poll

Signature:
Top 1000+ Tournament Poll is the music version of election day.
panam
Full of Fire

Post by panam »

spiritualized wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:16 pm
Henrik wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 4:55 pm Spotify removes its 10,000-song library limit.

This is huge news and possibly a game changer, Henrik !

Although there remains a big hitch, but maybe someone can help... if one has a song which is not on Spotify (example : My Bloody Valentine's Loveless), can it be uploaded, included in a list and listened to on any device ?

I don't think Spotify has a "cloud" service and therefore you have to upload that song to all potential devices ?
Can it be upload (in your account)? Yes
Included in a list? Yes
Listened to on any device? No.
luvulongTIM
Different Class

Post by luvulongTIM »

Is it still that weird number, I think 3,333 songs OFFLINE maximum?. 10,000 was plenty to begin with but the offline limit is what I’d rather see go up to at least maybe 5,000 or so.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”