New poll function and problem with posting layout

Henrik
Site Admin

New poll function and problem with posting layout

Post by Henrik »

I tried to add the phpBB Mod Show poll voters usernames. Just before that I made a backup.

Neither the Mod or the backup restore is working!! :o And I'm too tired to solve this now. Therefore...

Those of you who have posted within the last hour,and those of you will post during the next hours, please make copies of your posts if you want to make sure that they are not deleted if I'm doing a restore tomorrow.

The AMF Chart is not working. Sorry for the inconvenience!

If someone is familiar with phpBB and have a good idea what is wrong with, please let me know! Perhaps the error information helps: AMF Chart Week 27
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
Henrik
Site Admin

Re: Problem with the poll function

Post by Henrik »

I finally got the mod to work, but the "Vote publicly" can not be used in polls that were set up before I installed the mod, such as Forum Chart Week 27.

I have set up a test using this feature. Feel free to vote! :P

However, the mod has caused a problem with the layout of the posting pages. It looks perfect in Firefox, but not in Chrome or IE. At least not for me. The "Options", "Upload attachment" and "Poll creation" tabs are almost completely hidden, only the top segment of the tabs are shown. And it gets even worse when I try to set up a poll.

I really think that polls like the Forum Chart could be more fun with the vote publicly feature (which will always be optional for each voter). But the mod can't be used if the posting pages aren't shown properly. If someone has an idea how to fix the problem, then please let me know! I suggest that if it can't be fixed within a couple of days, then I will remove the mod. It should work to go back to the usual setting without losing any other information.
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”