YEEZY SEASON APPROACHING

Sweepstakes Ron
Full of Fire

YEEZY SEASON APPROACHING

Post by Sweepstakes Ron »

Kanye West has dropped his new single just in time for the new year! Here it is: "Only One" (feat. Paul McCartney)
Last edited by Sweepstakes Ron on Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Splish splash, I was raking in the cash
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Re: YEEZY SEASON APPROACHING

Post by PlasticRam »

BEST SONG EVER ALL CAPS!!!

"We eatin fam!" :D

Edit: That's just a KTT reference.
Last edited by PlasticRam on Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
I feel like that
Setherex
Movin' On Up

Post by Setherex »

So, does Kanye clinch Song of the Year 2014 or 2015?
Maschine_Man
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Maschine_Man »

I hope there is a version without auto tune released (hopping onto that bandwagon). It's unnecessary and what throws off the otherwise deeply personal song for me.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

That's a nice soul ballad but I'm not sure it will be enough for song of the year... But in 2013, I didn't think Yeezus was the best album of the year and it was #1 on the spreadsheet, so I've come to expect anything from the critics.

Paul McCartney's presence is pretty useless too.
GucciLittlePiggy
Unquestionable Presence

Post by GucciLittlePiggy »

Hm... I've only given it two listens, but I'm not feeling this one. Here's hoping for a great album, though.
I just wanted to be one of those ghosts
You thought that you could forget
And then I haunt you via the rear view mirror
On a long drive from the back seat...
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Pierre wrote:Paul McCartney's presence is pretty useless too.
At least he does the piano.

And idk I like it a lot. The greatest song of 2014 IMO, or likely to be the greatest song of 2015, unless Kanye can top it. I guess I'm just a fan.

And also a reason possibly why I like the song so much is cos I think 808s is Kanye's 2nd best album. Very much the same style.

Just so much emotion :(
I feel like that
Jirin
Running Up That Hill

Post by Jirin »

I hope you guys actually plan to listen to the album first before assuming it's great. :)

Right now you seem like the indie version of One Direction fans.
Sweepstakes Ron
Full of Fire

Fixed a broken link.
Zorg
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Zorg »

I adore it. An ode to the three women in his life, his mother, his wife and his daughter. I love Kanye when he's genuine and heartfelt, which is something I feel he's moved away from during MBDTF and Yeezus. Probably my favourite song of last year (if it came out last year, that is...)
bootsy
Shake Some Action

Post by bootsy »

Pierre wrote:That's a nice soul ballad but I'm not sure it will be enough for song of the year... But in 2013, I didn't think Yeezus was the best album of the year and it was #1 on the spreadsheet, so I've come to expect anything from the critics.

Jirin wrote:I hope you guys actually plan to listen to the album first before assuming it's great. :)

Wow two bonafide haters and one using a lame One Direction comparison. Maybe you need to listen to the album going by your post. I guess if it's not some prententious rock album by some has been then it doesn't deserve to be ranked number 1. Give me a break. Ye deserved that spot.
JimmyJazz
Shake Some Action

Post by JimmyJazz »

bootsy wrote:
Pierre wrote:That's a nice soul ballad but I'm not sure it will be enough for song of the year... But in 2013, I didn't think Yeezus was the best album of the year and it was #1 on the spreadsheet, so I've come to expect anything from the critics.

Jirin wrote:I hope you guys actually plan to listen to the album first before assuming it's great. :)

Wow two bonafide haters and one using a lame One Direction comparison. Maybe you need to listen to the album going by your post. I guess if it's not some prententious rock album by some has been then it doesn't deserve to be ranked number 1. Give me a break. Ye deserved that spot.
They were just expressing their opinions. They don't care about Kanye. I, and a number of other users on here don't either. He isn't immune to criticism.

More importantly, that was incredibly rude sounding. They were simply offering their opinions, in an entirely unrude fashion. We are a polite and courteous forum, though discussions involving this man seem to be exceptions to this general rule as of late.
whuntva
Keep On Movin'

Post by whuntva »

It would probably be my favorite Kanye song were it not for the AutoTune. Why does every pop song sound like GLaDOS is singing?

Good lyrics, but I don't see why Paul needs a featured credit.
" Ah, yes! Our meager restitution"
bootsy
Shake Some Action

Post by bootsy »

JimmyJazz wrote:
bootsy wrote:

They were just expressing their opinions. They don't care about Kanye. I, and a number of other users on here don't either. He isn't immune to criticism.

More importantly, that was incredibly rude sounding. They were simply offering their opinions, in an entirely unrude fashion. We are a polite and courteous forum, though discussions involving this man seem to be exceptions to this general rule as of late.
And I'm expressing mine. More than one person can have an opinion you know. I always get a kick out of 'oh they were just expressing their opinion'. Like no one can disagree with their opinion becuause hey it's their opinion. Well that was my opinion of their opinion.
GucciLittlePiggy
Unquestionable Presence

Allow me to get on my high horse and say we should all just calm down a bit. :D

If you had said this yesterday I might've been affronted but this single has been pretty sobering for me. I'm preparing myself for the possibility of a non-spectacular Kanye album.

Now this isn't to say I think this is a bad song. Far from it. It's just that every album Kanye has released has "changed the rap game," and I just don't see what boundaries he's pushing on this track. I enjoy the song, especially the lyrics which are very heartfelt. However, while I very much enjoy 808s & Heartbreak (the fact it is my least favorite Kanye album notwithstanding) I can't get behind the extensive use of auto-tune on this track.
Sweepstakes Ron
Full of Fire

I think what I enjoyed most was that sorta keyboard in the outro - it instantly reminded me of Final Fantasy's "The CN Tower Belongs to the Dead" from Unacclaimed 2.0.
Pierre
Into the Groove

Post by Pierre »

bootsy wrote:

Uh, sorry if I sounded like I hated the song. That was not my intention. Actually I quite like it, although I would not be raving about it.

And I do like Kanye, really. MBDTF is one of my favourite albums, and although I'm not fond of the Yeezus album, I do acknowledge it as impressive. I'm not a complete Kanye fan, there are sometimes weaknesses in his lyrics, and I like old school hip-hop better, but I think his last couple albums were absolutely revolutionary.

About "Only One", that's just that it reminds me of the works of Frank Ocean, D'Angelo, and even in some ways 2Pac and Stevie Wonder, with auto-tune. Not that it's a bad thing. But I feel that it's therefore not as revolutionary as his recent works were, and I'm not sure it will deserve as much acclaim. But it's a GOOD soul/r&b ballad. It's just that I would rank nearly anything on channel ORANGE ahead of it if I was asked to compare.
Honorio
Higher Ground

Post by Honorio »

I see that "Only One" (and Kanye West in general) is polarizing. I don't consider myself "the indie version of One Direction fans" and probably the song for me is somewhere in between of "BEST SONG EVER ALL CAPS!!!" and "non-spectacular." It's a heartfelt ballad, a kinda love song ("an ode to the three women in his life" as Zorg pointed) and there is a thin line between the cheesy and the sublime when it comes to love ballads. In my opinion Kaney never surpasses this line in his song, he manages to be heartfelt without being corny.

About the credit to Paul McCartney probably it's justified since the song arrangement is minimalist and features only Paul playing and Kanye singing (and the keyboard playing is excellent, especially on the last minute), although maybe McCartney's name is also used for marketing reasons.

But in fact there is no only Paul and Kanye there, there is a third guest (widely unwelcome as I can see), the Autotune. In my opinion it's not so tragic, in fact the backing vocals with Autotune from 0:54 to 1:12 are quite beautiful. But probably without the Autotune the song would have been less contemporary and more timeless. And that's not a bad thing.
Setherex
Movin' On Up

Post by Setherex »

Honorio wrote:But in fact there is no only Paul and Kanye there, there is a third guest (widely unwelcome as I can see), the Autotune. In my opinion it's not so tragic, in fact the backing vocals with Autotune from 0:54 to 1:12 are quite beautiful. But probably without the Autotune the song would have been less contemporary and more timeless. And that's not a bad thing.
Actually, autotune would be the fourth guest. The third guest, with those backing vocals happens to be Ty Dolla $ign ;)
Honorio
Higher Ground

Post by Honorio »

Thanks, Setherex, didn't know that. Anyway, like I said, I like a lot these backing vocals...
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Prolly my fav Kanye song. My top two favorite artists of all time* working together, amazing.

*When you count in Paul's Beatles songs too.
Last edited by PlasticRam on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I feel like that
Romain
Happy Up Here

Post by Romain »

Just one question, what is the meaning of the word Yeezy?
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Romain wrote:Just one question, what is the meaning of the word Yeezy?
Just Kanye's nickname.
I feel like that
Jirin
Running Up That Hill

Post by Jirin »

The link at the top of the page doesn't work anymore, where can I hear the single now?

I will promise to listen to it with an open mind if you promise the same. Disagreeing with you is different than being a hater. You've decided the album is great before hearing it. One Direction might have been a cheap shot, maybe a better comparison is those people who went to Beatles concerts and screamed so loud the Beatles couldn't even hear themselves play.

I don't mind if you like the album (After you actually hear it) but I wish you'd stop buying into his cult of personality. Every photon of his image is custom tailored.

Yeezy is Kanye West's version of 'Diddy'. It's his professional alias for his Vaginal Reupholestery business.
Setherex
Movin' On Up

Post by Setherex »

Jirin wrote:The link at the top of the page doesn't work anymore, where can I hear the single now?
The song is auto-streaming on his website http://www.kanyewest.com/ with lyrics below.
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Jirin wrote:
I will promise to listen to it with an open mind if you promise the same. Disagreeing with you is different than being a hater. You've decided the album is great before hearing it.
I admit I'm "hyped up" for the album, but I'm sure if it's average, I can see it. Like for example when I imagined in my head what a song collaboration between Kanye and Paul McCartney might sound like, it wasn't very good, so I was prepared for the worst. I think it was good that Paul didn't do any lead vocals. But that's just from my imagination :)
I feel like that
notbrianeno
Movin' On Up

Post by notbrianeno »

Wasn't exactly the "grand entrance" aggressive song I was expecting from a first single, but still really good imo. It's so soulful, something we haven't heard from kanye in a very long time. You can practically hear the smile in his voice as he sings some of these lyrics, and a few tears as well. Very organic, very loose and comfortable, the autotune is tastefully done and compliments the song without trying to mask vocal flaws. Don't get the hate for his use of autotune, most of the time its beautiful, and used as an instrument rather than a crutch, and i don't see people calling out Bon Iver, Imogen Heap, or Fun. for trying the same thing on their recordings. Lyrically it's quite sentimental, even a little cheesy, but at the same time honest and heartfelt. Wish the instrumental evolved or would build up over the course of the song (i can imagine what it would sound like), but I can appreciate his intent in trying to create a simple vibe. 8/10
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Post by Nick »

Jirin wrote:You've decided the album is great before hearing it.
I don't think anyone has decided this. There's a large difference between really liking a song and predicting the album that it's from will be great (which is a pretty reasonable assumption, especially if you're already a big fan of the artist), and assuming the album will be great no matter what. I see some of the former in this thread, but none of the later.

As for my thoughts on the song, I definitely like it a lot. I don't like it as much as some of the people in this thread who are proclaiming it the song of 2014 do, but it's a great Kanye song. I was uncertain as to how Kanye would work with McCartney, but seeing as Kanye was able to make Chief Keef and Justin Vernon work together, I shouldn't have expected anything less than a great collaboration. I love the subtle nature of the instrumentation, and the lack of percussion is especially jarring. I do like the autotune too, and I don't really understand the complaints about it. To me, it sounds like West is using autotune in the same way that Bon Iver and James Blake have used it- as an artistic tool as opposed to a crutch. Additionally, the autotune really complements the synths well, leading to a somewhat ethereal feel to the song. And of course, the lyrics are stellar.
Romain
Happy Up Here

Post by Romain »

Autotune is evil :D ... I don't know why they use this s*** but it's almost always catastrophic for me...like here.

It's physically awkward, it hurts the ears and, above all, it makes a song, that could be OK or good, hardly listenable.

I do not understand why this software it strongly used. It's a ballad, a song for his daughter, it should not have a robotic, mechanical voice for her. If Krafwerk had to sing their love for their children there would used the same voice ;)
Setherex
Movin' On Up

Post by Setherex »

Romain wrote:Autotune is evil :D ... I don't know why they use this s*** but it's almost always catastrophic for me...like here.

It's physically awkward, it hurts the ears and, above all, it makes a song, that could be OK or good, hardly listenable.

I do not understand why this software it strongly used. It's a ballad, a song for his daughter, it should not have a robotic, mechanical voice for her. If Krafwerk had to sing their love for their children there would used the same voice ;)
It really saddens me that so many people think this way. Not an attack towards you at all, Romain, but honestly, I find little difference between autotune as an instrument and any other form of effects modified-instrument. The only reason I see it as so bracing is due to its relation to singing in particular. But why should vocal poetry by the likes of Kanye, Drake, Snoop Dogg, etc. be so abashed compared to historically celebrated instrumental poetry such as this?

Autotune, used sparingly or not, is simply another way to create sound. In Kanye's case, and especially in Kanye's case, he's using it to elicit emotional value. I understand seeing it as "mechanical," but I also try to see it as soulful - he sounds distorted, he sounds out of body. That's one obvious draw coming from the lyrics, he's trying to personify the voice of his deceased mother.

But he also doesn't sound like Kanye - he doesn't sound like a rapper or a hip hop artist, he sounds like a blues singer. A more synthesized singer than most, yes, but a singer who's not trying to relate this particular song or verse to what hip hop symbolizes, consciously, politically, commercially. When he's rapping, like in most of "Yeezus" especially, he sounds angry, I correspond his vulgar verses with social commentary. When he's autotuned, he sounds like a man crying out purely from his heart. That's the correlation Kanye has evolved within his listeners over a decade of work and influencing the industry.

It complements the organ perfectly to me as well. McCartney's notes are clearly distorted, with a vibrating echo behind each dial. With an autotuned voice, Kanye even sounds like a keyboard - his notes bounce up and down the musical bars unexpectedly, they aren't progressing through scales like regular singing would force him to. Mixed into a seamlessly deep production with those backing autotuned vocals, and it sounds like a host of modern age synthesizers all playing in unison.

I really hope Kraftwerk would use vocal modifiers to sing a ballad for their loved ones. In the culture we live in, with music the way it is, they could definitely take this particular instrument and make it their own, just as Kanye's done here ;)
GucciLittlePiggy
Unquestionable Presence

Ok, so I listened to the song again after reading Setherex's defense of autotune and I think it might have clicked for me. It is a truly beautiful song. I think I was just a bit put off at first because I just wasn't expecting anything like this. I was primed for "All Day" or something along those lines, but instead Kanye dropped this on us. I still think at times the autotune can be a distraction, but the lyrics and the vocal delivery just touch my heart (sorry for sounding cheesy). And of course, the keyboards are a magnificent touch as most people have pointed out.

I also would just like to add that, while Kanye is my favorite artist (well, it's close between him and Radiohead), I do not believe he is perfect. I don't think Graduation, 808s & Heartbreak, or Watch the Throne are perfect albums, but I think his body of work is just astounding. From what I know about him and what I've heard others close to him say, I believe he is the hardest working artist in the industry today and that definitely comes across in his music.
Romain
Happy Up Here

Post by Romain »

Setherex wrote:
Romain wrote:Autotune is evil :D ... I don't know why they use this s*** but it's almost always catastrophic for me...like here.

It really saddens me that so many people think this way. Not an attack towards you at all, Romain, but honestly, I find little difference between autotune as an instrument and any other form of effects modified-instrument. The only reason I see it as so bracing is due to its relation to singing in particular. But why should vocal poetry by the likes of Kanye, Drake, Snoop Dogg, etc. be so abashed compared to historically celebrated instrumental poetry such as this?

Autotune, used sparingly or not, is simply another way to create sound. In Kanye's case, and especially in Kanye's case, he's using it to elicit emotional value. I understand seeing it as "mechanical," but I also try to see it as soulful - he sounds distorted, he sounds out of body. That's one obvious draw coming from the lyrics, he's trying to personify the voice of his deceased mother.

But he also doesn't sound like Kanye - he doesn't sound like a rapper or a hip hop artist, he sounds like a blues singer. A more synthesized singer than most, yes, but a singer who's not trying to relate this particular song or verse to what hip hop symbolizes, consciously, politically, commercially. When he's rapping, like in most of "Yeezus" especially, he sounds angry, I correspond his vulgar verses with social commentary. When he's autotuned, he sounds like a man crying out purely from his heart. That's the correlation Kanye has evolved within his listeners over a decade of work and influencing the industry.

It complements the organ perfectly to me as well. McCartney's notes are clearly distorted, with a vibrating echo behind each dial. With an autotuned voice, Kanye even sounds like a keyboard - his notes bounce up and down the musical bars unexpectedly, they aren't progressing through scales like regular singing would force him to. Mixed into a seamlessly deep production with those backing autotuned vocals, and it sounds like a host of modern age synthesizers all playing in unison.

I really hope Kraftwerk would use vocal modifiers to sing a ballad for their loved ones. In the culture we live in, with music the way it is, they could definitely take this particular instrument and make it their own, just as Kanye's done here ;)
Beautiful explanation Setherex :) and it's, once again, shamefull than I can not express really corectly what i feal with english words but what I want to say it's not how Kanye West use autotune that shock me it's autotune by itself.

The sound made by this software is, for me, unbearable. It make me really sick and that is not an expression. This sound make me want to vomit. It's like an allergy I have a strange taste that rises in my throat when I hear the autotune sound used like in this song (like a vocoder) or in all the Sia album for exemple, it's not a torture but it's a very unpleasant sensation (you know, like the mosquito in the night or the whir of the dentist's drill).

But whatever, if this song make some people happy, I see no problem either ;)
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

I would like to thank Setherex too for his explanation. I always liked Autotune-Kanye, but I never quite understood what it means to use Autotune as an instrument until now.

I do think this was the perfect direction for Kanye. I didn't like the All Day snippet all that much. Kanye said Jay-Z influenced him to do that song. That's the LAST place you should draw your influences from nowadays. :D

Edit: I actually don't know if Paul is doing backing vocals or not. It is a mystery.
I feel like that
Setherex
Movin' On Up

Post by Setherex »

Romain wrote:The sound made by this software is, for me, unbearable. It make me really sick and that is not an expression. This sound make me want to vomit. It's like an allergy I have a strange taste that rises in my throat when I hear the autotune sound used like in this song (like a vocoder) or in all the Sia album for exemple, it's not a torture but it's a very unpleasant sensation (you know, like the mosquito in the night or the whir of the dentist's drill).
That actually sounds extremely violent... :?

As much as I would love for you to hear the same emotional notations that I do, I definitely would vie more for your health than anything, Romain :D Everything's not for everyone, unfortunately.
Jirin
Running Up That Hill

Post by Jirin »

I can say now I like Only One.

I think a slowed down acoustic version would improve it.
Setherex
Movin' On Up

Post by Setherex »

Let's keep the Yeezy train rolling, shall we?

http://www.audiomack.com/song/hip-hop-v ... -mccartney

[imgsize 500x500]http://cdn.rihannanow.com/assets/img/ri ... econds.jpg[/imgsize]
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

New song by Rihanna 'FourFiveSeconds' (Feat. Kanye and Paul) is I think really awful. I hope it won't be on Kanye's 7th solo. After over 200 plays I still think Only One is the greatest song of all time.

Edit: That link prolly doesn't work anymore. Youtube has it uploaded, but not much sense to link it cos soon that doesn't work either.

Edit: Yeah it seems like credits are officially split three ways, but I agree with Nick that it's prolly just gonna be on Rihanna's album.
Last edited by PlasticRam on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I feel like that
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Post by Nick »

PlasticRam wrote:New song by Rihanna 'FourFiveSeconds' (Feat. Kanye and Paul) is I think really awful. I hope it won't be on Kanye's 7th solo. After over 200 plays I still think Only One is the greatest song of all time.
Just gave it a listen. It's not really that good at all. Not terrible, but not good. The song is about 3 minutes long, and only 30 seconds of those 3 minutes actually feature Kanye. With that in mind, I think it's safe to say it's not a Kanye track, and therefore won't be on his next album. If anything this is either a one off collaborative single or a new Rihanna song.
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

The reason why I think this song is not so good is cos it brings out the worst in all three artists. Rihanna's generic lyrics about partying, Kanye playing along to that, and the whole sound is just so bland, sappy McCartney-esque.

Whereas Only One was Paul coming up with a great, simple melody and Kanye fitting his lyrics to that. Much deeper than usual Ye.

Commercially this is gonna do well I bet.
I feel like that
notbrianeno
Movin' On Up

Post by notbrianeno »

PlasticRam wrote: Edit: Yeah it seems like credits are officially split three ways, but I agree with Nick that it's prolly just gonna be on Rihanna's album.
Some sources from Kanye's team have said that its going to be on both the new Rihanna and Kanye LPs.

This is absolutely terrible, for me at least. To go from a string of six critically acclaimed albums that helped shape the sound of hip-hop for ten years to this benign bland elevator music is truly disappointing.
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Post by Nick »

notbrianeno wrote:
PlasticRam wrote: Edit: Yeah it seems like credits are officially split three ways, but I agree with Nick that it's prolly just gonna be on Rihanna's album.
Some sources from Kanye's team have said that its going to be on both the new Rihanna and Kanye LPs.

This is absolutely terrible, for me at least. To go from a string of six critically acclaimed albums that helped shape the sound of hip-hop for ten years to this benign bland elevator music is truly disappointing.
Do you have a source for this? Because if this song is on the new Kanye album, my expectations have dropped dramatically.
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

The sources seem shaky to me. One of them is a guy who cuts Kanye's hair.
I feel like that
notbrianeno
Movin' On Up

Post by notbrianeno »

PlasticRam wrote:The sources seem shaky to me. One of them is a guy who cuts Kanye's hair.
He's actually been Kanye's barber for almost 20 years, they seem to be friends.

Regardless of whether or not this ends up on the new Kanye LP, it was still recorded at the same session with Paul McCartney in Mexico, and gives me a lot of trepidation about the new album.
Listyguy
Running Up That Hill

Post by Listyguy »

I don't hate the song as much as you guys do. What I don't get is why Kanye isn't, you know, rapping. He wasn't on "Only One" either, so I don't know if he's trying to expand his musical scope or something. I think the acoustic guitar is a nice touch (the synthesizer part was kind of annoying), but this is probably the best thing I've heard from Rihanna.
Sweepstakes Ron
Full of Fire

Well, Kanye not rapping isn't without precedent. Remember 808s & Heartbreak (I know some would rather forget about it.)?
Bruno
Shake Some Action

Post by Bruno »

Listyguy wrote:I think the acoustic guitar is a nice touch (the synthesizer part was kind of annoying), but this is probably the best thing I've heard from Rihanna.
You don't like "Umbrella", "We Found Love", "Don't Stop The Music", or Only Girl (In The World)?
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Post by Nick »

Some good news, Rolling Stone is reporting that Kanye's barber's claim that Sir Paul produced the entirety of Kanye's new album is false.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... s-20150124

If this claim by Kanye's barber is false, then I hope his claim that "FourFiveSeconds" is on the album is false too.
Listyguy
Running Up That Hill

Post by Listyguy »

Bruno wrote: You don't like "Umbrella", "We Found Love", "Don't Stop The Music", or Only Girl (In The World)?
"Umbrella" annoys me, "We Found Love" isn't bad, and the other two I just don't like.
Listyguy
Running Up That Hill

Post by Listyguy »

" A rep for Rihanna confirmed that the song will be on both Rihanna and Kanye West's upcoming albums." - Rolling Stone
PlasticRam
Into the Groove

Post by PlasticRam »

Listyguy wrote:" A rep for Rihanna confirmed that the song will be on both Rihanna and Kanye West's upcoming albums." - Rolling Stone
Oh sheet. The song is almost skippable.
I feel like that

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”