EOY 2018 Albums Spreadsheet: Note to list posters

Harold
Into the Groove

EOY 2018 Albums Spreadsheet: Note to list posters

Post by Harold »

Copied from the main forum:

I will be maintaining the EOY Albums spreadsheet again this year. A couple of comments and requests to members to help reduce my workload this time around:

*When a new list appears, please transcribe the entire list if at all possible rather than just posting a link. I have frequently found myself compiling the lists as well as entering the data into the spreadsheet (I admit that part of this is my own impatience to have the lists in writing), and I'd like to not do that anymore. Thanks in advance. Please make distinctions between artist and title as clear as possible, for the more obscure entries.

*I am planning to only enter data from sources that have been used before, unless someone makes a really compelling case that a new/previously unused source should be included (see Henrik's criteria post). Once the subforum is created, I will post the list of sources from the 2017 albums spreadsheet.

Looking forward to doing this again, as much work as it involves.
Harold
Into the Groove

Re: EOY 2018 Albums Spreadsheet: Note to list posters

Post by Harold »

Since this has occurred a couple of times already:

Before you post a song or album list, please check the EOY forum to see whether a) it's been posted already, or b) a thread for that source already exists.

Return to “EOY 2018”