Premier Guitar – Best Albums Of 2020

Cicice
Let's Get It On

Premier Guitar – Best Albums Of 2020

Post by Cicice »

Premier Guitar – Best Albums Of 2020: https://www.premierguitar.com/articles/ ... kJFudTBcCo

Peter Parcek – Mississippi Suitcase
Pink Floyd – Delicate Sound Of Thunder
Henry Kaiser, Mike Watt, Vinny Golia, Wayne Peet, and John Hanrahan
A Love Supreme Electric: A Salvo Inspired By John Coltrane—A Love Supreme & Meditations
Porridge Radio – Every Bad
Division Of Laura Lee – Apartment
The Wytches – Three Mile Ditch
Idles – Ultra Mono
Run The Jewels – RTJ 4
All Them Witches – Nothing As The Ideal
Jason Isbell – Reunions
Sturgill Simpson – Cutting Grass Vol. 1 (Butcher Shoppe Sessions)
Stephen Malkmus – Traditional Techniques
Soccer Mommy – Color Theory
Neil Young – Neil Young Archives Vol. 2 (1972-1976)
Trey Anastasio – The Beacon Jams 11/27/20
Tom Petty – Wilderflowers & All The Rest
Ben Harper – Winter Is For Lovers

EDIT: Originally this post was about the 2020 list from Guitar.com but when I found out that list has already been posted, I thought I'd replace text with the Premier Guitar's list instead. Sorry for any confusions.
Chisililly
Debut

Re: Premier Guitar – Best Albums Of 2020

Post by Chisililly »

Hey there, thanks a bunch for sharing this killer list of albums! 🎶 I'm stoked to see such a diverse range of artists and genres making the cut. Pink Floyd's "Delicate Sound of Thunder" and Neil Young's "Archives Vol. 2" – classic choices! 🎸 And it's awesome that Jason Isbell, Sturgill Simpson, and Ben Harper made the list too. Personally, I've been jamming to "Color Theory" by Soccer Mommy and "Ultra Mono" by Idles non-stop. By the way, if you're getting into playing, you might want to check out these metal guitar picks at https://ironageaccessories.com/blogs/ir ... itar-picks. They can add a unique vibe to your sound.

Return to “EOY 2020”