Lijst van Radio 2-Top 2000's (Netherlands)

Lists based on votes from readers, listeners, viewers, etc.
panam
Full of Fire

Lijst van Radio 2-Top 2000's (Netherlands)

Post by panam »

I think it's ineligible, but it's interesting

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van ... p_2000%27s
Rob
Die Mensch Maschine

Re: Lijst van Radio 2-Top 2000's (Netherlands)

Post by Rob »

This is a very big annual event in The Netherlands than always generates a lot of attention. The top 2000 is basically a year-end tradition at this point. It even played some part in my early music education. However, it is definitely ineligible as this most definitely a listener's poll. I always vote myself.
panam
Full of Fire

Post by panam »

Rob wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:08 pm This is a very big annual event in The Netherlands than always generates a lot of attention. The top 2000 is basically a year-end tradition at this point. It even played some part in my early music education. However, it is definitely ineligible as this most definitely a listener's poll. I always vote myself.
Thanks for making it clear. I tried to understand the sources. I thought that the public vote could be based on a list predetermined by the DJs and journalists.
Rob
Die Mensch Maschine

Post by Rob »

panam wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:51 pm
Rob wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:08 pm This is a very big annual event in The Netherlands than always generates a lot of attention. The top 2000 is basically a year-end tradition at this point. It even played some part in my early music education. However, it is definitely ineligible as this most definitely a listener's poll. I always vote myself.
Thanks for making it clear. I tried to understand the sources. I thought that the public vote could be based on a list predetermined by the DJs and journalists.
When the voting goes live there is a very long starting list containing every song that has been part of the Top 2000 at some point. That's easy for if you have a hard time remembering the songs. However, you can also add songs not from that starting list, so it has no definitive function.

Return to “Readers’ lists/public vote”