Simpsons Poll New Edition?

whuntva
Keep On Movin'

Simpsons Poll New Edition?

Post by whuntva »

AcclaimedMusic already ran a Simpsons poll...over a decade ago. On the old forums.

But I decided with everything on Disney+, it is time to run another. While the last poll was done with nominations, I am thinking of having this be a more traditional poll, in the vein of my SpongeBob and Disney polls.

But I am wondering what the upper limit should be? 20? 50? All 700 episodes? I'm already through the "good stuff" (Seasons 1-9), so I could probably do an adequate 100. But if anyone is interested, please reply and we can work something out.
" Ah, yes! Our meager restitution"
Wezzo
Rust Never Sleeps

Re: Simpsons Poll New Edition?

Post by Wezzo »

A little late in seeing this, but I'm a Simpsons superfan and I could happily put together a top 100 favourite episodes or whatever.
mileswide
Full of Fire

Post by mileswide »

Count me in too, whuntva, but I'd say it's your call about the maximum, it depends on how many you can bear to collate!
All I got inside is vacancy!
acroamor
Shake Some Action

Post by acroamor »

Grew up on the show and have rewatched the golden era a good number of times - could easily do a top 100
whuntva
Keep On Movin'

Post by whuntva »

acroamor wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:15 am Grew up on the show and have rewatched the golden era a good number of times - could easily do a top 100

Well, the poll is still open. So no time like the present.
" Ah, yes! Our meager restitution"
kadiimusic
I'm New Here

Post by kadiimusic »

Do you guys remember the time travelling toaster episode? I found this dope producer who makes super cool music vibes and they literally go by time travelling toaster lol! you guys should definitely check em out

https://open.spotify.com/track/6JO4PJbM ... 04bd974857

Also whats yall take on how the simpsons predict the future?

Return to “General Discussion”