Hey Everyone! Genre-Nerd here! Hello!

TheScientist
Superunknown

Hey Everyone! Genre-Nerd here! Hello!

Post by TheScientist »

Hey all just wanted to say hi! I joined the forum today after stumbling into the site and man I'm so psyched to be here. All basic info on me is in my sig but let's just say i love music history, lists, and genres and scenes. Anyway thanks for an awesome site and having so many great archived lists to sift through.
I'm Freewave, also known as TheScientist on RateYourMusic. I run the RYM Box Set Project for chronological guides & playlists to all genres and scenes. A group project 13 Years and Running. :music-listening: Professional listologist and archiver. ;)
mileswide
Full of Fire

Re: Hey Everyone! Genre-Nerd here! Hello!

Post by mileswide »

TheScientist wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:37 pm Hey all just wanted to say hi! I joined the forum today after stumbling into the site and man I'm so psyched to be here. All basic info on me is in my sig but let's just say i love music history, lists, and genres and scenes. Anyway thanks for an awesome site and having so many great archived lists to sift through.
A belated welcome to the forum! Your lists and boxset series on RYM are nothing short of outstanding- hope to see you participating in the polls here!
All I got inside is vacancy!
Moonbeam
Full of Fire

Post by Moonbeam »

A belated welcome from me, too! I love your lists on RYM.
TheScientist
Superunknown

Post by TheScientist »

Thanks for the nice words, appreciate it. Made a small contribution here.
I'm Freewave, also known as TheScientist on RateYourMusic. I run the RYM Box Set Project for chronological guides & playlists to all genres and scenes. A group project 13 Years and Running. :music-listening: Professional listologist and archiver. ;)

Return to “General Discussion”