Anyone remember an item ordenator or app to create lists of items?

panam
Full of Fire

Anyone remember an item ordenator or app to create lists of items?

Post by panam »

Seeing the Bracketology post, I remember that a few years ago someone posted an app or program where you could locate a number of items (songs or albums) and you could make them compete with each other until a numerically ordered list was created. Does anyone remember it?
Sweepstakes Ron
Full of Fire

Re: Anyone remember an item ordenator or app to create lists of items?

Post by Sweepstakes Ron »

I think this is what you're looking for? https://www.pubmeeple.com/ranking-engine
Splish splash, I was raking in the cash
panam
Full of Fire

Post by panam »

Sweepstakes Ron wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:39 pm I think this is what you're looking for? https://www.pubmeeple.com/ranking-engine
I didn't see it since long time ago. I'm going to check it. Thank you very much.
panam
Full of Fire

Post by panam »

I was looking for and I think it's this Moonbeam album ranker I'm thinking about.

I think it was also a good similar sample but the survey is off now.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4796
StevieFan13
Wuthering Heights

Post by StevieFan13 »

Pub Meeple is what I've been using for the big polls and whatnot.
Music is a world within itself, with a language we all understand - Sir Duke (1976)
Lound1962
Debut

Post by Lound1962 »

panam wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:35 pm Seeing the Bracketology post, I remember that a few years ago someone posted an app or geometry dash lite program where you could locate a number of items (songs or albums) and you could make them compete with each other until a numerically ordered list was created. Does anyone remember it?
This is a type of competition format that is commonly used for sports and other games. This format is also used for other forms of competitions, like creating a list of top songs, albums, movies etc. There are several websites and apps that allow users to create and participate in tournament brackets for music, such as BracketFights, BracketMakers, and many others. Some of these websites also allow users to import their own lists of songs or albums and then have them compete against each other in a bracket-style competition.
LennonDyer
I'm New Here

Post by LennonDyer »

Hey there! I know this is an old post, but I wanted to chime in and suggest a few item organizing apps that might be useful. For example, Trello is a great app for creating lists and organizing items, and it's really user-friendly. Another option is Todoist, which lets you create lists and set due dates and reminders for each item. Hope that helps! By the way, I'm new to this forum, and I wanted to share a cool tool I came across recently for automatic document scanning and OCR. Check it out at https://smartengines.com/. Anyway, let's bring this thread back to life, guys!

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”